The "CYCLOPS" by BV

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Brazilviking, Dec 29, 2013.

1. LW

LW New Member

Very nice one Doc, nice work at the fork and the leather lanyard.
    Like how you brought out the character of the slingshot with the eye.

Looking at the handle reminds me on this - spinal.jpg

Maybe you can’t get the anatomy of your job out of your head…:D

Just kidding…

2. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

I was interested by the title, and as always BV you don't disappoint! I love mango, the fruit and the forks, very fun to work with. Unfortunately the vast majority of the decent, slingshot-sized forks are 25+ feet up! (at least on my tree) I'm interested to know if this is the case for you, and if so any tips on safely harvesting a few?

3. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Thank you guys!

Thanks! Btw, I remember your request! Just a few more time!
    Thanks!

They stopped eating to look at it!
    I really have some anatomy shapping in my design lines usually! If the human bones are strong, the slingshot will be strong! Wich reminds me of nos using Anderson Silva's shin bone lines.....:eek:

Thank you guys!

These troublemakers usually get in my workshop and poop everywhere.....sometimes I wish I had a turtle shooter. Any ideas? Joerg?
    Can you imagine the smell of turtle's crap?

thanks! "Fique com um olho no gato e outro no peixe" (keep one eye on the cat and the other on the fish):D

thanks!

Oh, boy.....our mango trees are very easy to climb....lots and lots of branches. I went to a friend's farm and just climbed.....and cut it!

4. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

ImageUploadedBySlingshot Forum1388416457.096565.jpg like this one.... Huge but easy to climb!

5. Obelix

Obelix Delete

Very beautyful and Great Slingshot. Nice work.thumb up BV

6. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

nice catty, great job and fine craft BV, whoooo ! ... the CYCLOPS EYE is always seeking something to smash merciless ...
    cheers

7. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

Nice looking shooter!

8. That is awesome my friend, very good work! As always I am jealous of you guys and your natural forks, the handle on the shooter I am sending Onnod is some of my first real wood work (and it sucks lol) but I can only get better. I hope to one day make something half as awesome. (Aside from my children of course! lol)

9. Drew_Bilbrey

Drew_Bilbrey Drew Bilbrey