The Slingshot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Slingshot Shooters
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have been thinking about this design for some time now and just finished my first one of this type. Its called a Cobra Wedge because of the flat top shape and the wedge type handle. I hope you like it.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeJQjGTtVEU[/ame]

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,097 Posts
That looks fantastic! Very ergonomic...Are you gonna run some serious bandage on it? Fantastic work!

·
Slingshot Shooters
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, heavy bands. That was the exact time reason for the wedge handle. I go under I could grip it better and tighter then any other shape. I'm wanting to make a mold for it and make some metal ones.

·
Slinger of Shots
2,070 Posts
Unique design and awesome grain you got there.
Tip my hat!

·
Premium Member
4,761 Posts
That's very unique.....I love it! Jeez, it makes me jealous almost! I can't seem to find inspiration or motivation, nor can i come up with my own original designs or concepts. :(

·
Slingshot Shooters
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
@Racoon......you will. With your talent you will most likely make something amazing.

@GunGuy...thanks buddy!

@Flipgun....thank you very much. I'm going to make another but with a narrow top and more of a pickle design and with similar handle.

·
Administrator
10,888 Posts
I knew you were up to something just like I was.

Outstanding.

·
Slingshot Shooters
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks Arturo! I got a feeling I'm really going to like this wedge handle. Good for light touch or heavy. The narrow one I'm making next will be to your liking.:)

·
Premium Member
6,102 Posts
Very ergonomic! Lots of thought went into it! I like it! Very cool build! Lookinf forward to see some shooting video!

If you don't mind, I have two other questions, one of it a little personal: you seemed a little "exhausted" in the video, somehow pale... is everything ok? Hope you are all up to normal and I just misinterpreted it!
And for curiosity: I spotted a lawn mower to the right at the wall, but I have never seen any grass in your backyard! Are you mowing those stones to make the neighbours think you have got a nice green yard, or are you hiding a paradise on the other side of that wall? :)

·
Slingshot Shooters
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
@vestlenning.....thanks!

@seppman....thanks for the compliments. I just had all my top teeth pulled and have been in a lot of pain. You probably are seeing that. That little green thing is a rototiller. I tore the grass out and planting a garden.:)

Attachments

·
Slinger of Shots
2,070 Posts
Ouch man... Hope ya recover quickly. If ya get implants, ask if they can engrave slingshots :)

·
Slingshot Shooters
2,425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I ground down my teeth when I was young. The bottom teeth won the battle. Over years of grinding the teeth got really short and into the nerve. It was a matter of time before I was going to be miserable. So after cost considerations I got them pulled and choose false teeth for the top. They are pretty good now days and my smile looks better than ever.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts