the CLONE bamboo PFS

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Arturo Borquez, Aug 30, 2013.

1. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

This is the CLONE bamboo PFS just finished and tested, a wonderful powerful little shooter ... generous 22mm fork tips, 8mm fork gap and 54mm wide, specially made for sideways butterfly, very simple board cut design, rounded and wax polished
    Cheers
    Arturo

Attached Files:

2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

That's a nice PFS - I like it. Looks like it works well.

3. AttilaTheFun

AttilaTheFun New Member

On behalf of all the world's tincans. You are a monster! Look at that poor wretched soul!

Naah :D Very neat one, sir! I'm not a fan of PFS (i mean the look, i haven't even started shooting since I'm waiting for the bands for my first SS :D ) But this one looks utterly great!

4. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

A destructive little pet there. I dig it a lot.

5. dolomite

dolomite Banned

don't knock it before you try it, as a rook I didn't like the look of a pfs but I can shoot it a hell of a lot better than my bigger "cooler" slingies. you might be surprised as I was.
    Mr. Arturo, I like the bold handle design on it. as always, great display of less being more:).

6. Arturo Borquez

Thanks guys ... ok yes not precisely a beauty queen but it eats hard and accurate LOL !
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IhqcKcdSb4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IhqcKcdSb4[/ame]
    Cheers
    Arturo

Attached Files:

7. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Ha, Arturo in creative-mode. Very nice and efficient! Seems that your wife has lock away her wooden plates.
    Your wife: ARTUROOOOOOOOOO...... There is a hole in my favourite mahagony plate in the shape of a slingshot!!!!!!
    You: I don't know honey, weird things happens from time to time.... Eeeer... I am in the garden for the next hours. I have to test a new slingshot.....
    :D

8. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Nice new shooter Arturo! Oh yes...that is a can-eating machine, and no doubt about it! I like to see you making slingshots of this quality!
    And, as Flicks said (and the image he described has me laughing) I would suggest not chopping up the furniture...it may put a strain on marital relations:D

9. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

10. Arturo Borquez

LOL Flicks LOL ... the true story is as follows ... I went shopping to the city and when I returned ... my wife : oh dear a new cutting board for the kitchen !! ... me : wait wait wait ... that's for me !!! .... explanation bla bla bla ... my wife : what ??? LOL !

11. Arturo Borquez

Thanks Will ... cutting a board like this and rounding with the appropriate tools (a band saw, a router and a belt sander) would be a 5 minute work to be done, but I have only a few hand tools and sand paper so it takes me 3 hours ... at least not too long to make me quit LOL !
    Cheers
    Arturo

12. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Love that bamboo killer!! You did a very nice job the shape and size.
    Bottle caps, run for your lives!!!

13. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

trouble to come?

Really nice and simple!
    I like that little thing!

I know I will be in trouble soon,
    because I can already feel that
    this bamboo cutting board in our
    kitchen soon will undergo some severe
    change!!

And for my wife knows me pretty well
    I´m gonna be in some trouble soon
    after that!- she wont believe that
    board wanted that to happen
    (but I can hear it calling for me..)

14. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

I knew it!

guess what: that board has just disappeared!
    and somehow reappeared in my workshop,
    taking a nap!

I knew it!

15. Arturo Borquez

LOL ! waiting to watch the METAMORPHOSIS :D
    Cheers
    Arturo

16. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

That is vicious man!! I love it :D