The Slingshot Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Junior threadjacker ag. J
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys and galls these are the 3 slingshots that I have been promising for a while now so yah. As you can see these are related to TAOW in what way you ask, 3 K subs :) for TAOW well enough blabbing and start looking at these plywood cutouts :D and everyone PM TAOW and say happy 3 k subs maybe even 4 k subs :D. Also round of applause for my dad doing the yigsaw work (im sorry alfred i just had to XD) and my bro for sanding the mr mini hammer :).

DSC01696.JPG
:eek:
DSC01697.JPG
DSC01698.JPG
DSC01700.JPG
DSC01701.JPG

everyone PM TAOW the link to this page he needs to see this :D!!!!!!!!! hope you liked it :D

thank you for all your support lately :D

J

Attachments

·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
BTW my thumb is getting better i cut a cm into my thumb with scissors :) while making leather pouches:eek:

j

·
Thread Hijacker
3,453 Posts
You got yourself a nice arsenal, doom. Quite a good multiplex on the slingshots, either!
I know you like minis, but you should try to make a bigger one. Easyer to cut and for shaping as well!

·
Failureisalwaysanoption
3,648 Posts
Nice work! :) An applause to your family, too!

But I agree with Raul about the size of your slings :D

·
Thread Hijacker
3,375 Posts
Nice work!! I like the family involvement, that is nice to see these days!

·
Slingshot addicted
1,606 Posts
Nice slingies. Only one tip,use a rollercutter for cutting the bands.It's not so expensive and makes a clean cut.

·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah i got a roller cutter and it was a piece left so i was like eh why not use it :D

j

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
Nice work. I have made minis that size and from the way they shot. I don't think they know that they were small. ;)

·
thinks TBG smells better than roses
985 Posts
A triple threat of great minis.

Makes me think I could use a pocket sized ss for short hikes.

Nice work by all three:cool:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts