Technical Glitches...

Discussion in 'About the Forum' started by Thistle, Apr 30, 2013.

1. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Edit Forum Options

Hi Austin

I know you're busy getting members settled with their accounts, so this is not a priority. If you could look at my account panel... see if everything looks okay to you.

I thought I had checked/enabled everything that needs attending, but maybe not...

I've noticed that I'm not getting email notification on updates from threads that I've posted to. It looks like I have 8 or 9 'subscribed' threads (?), but no activity -- and there has been activity that I'm aware of.

2. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

I think the problem is that the notification flag is not automatically set in the 'user control panels/subcriptions'. You can set it manually, but the change won't be stored and there is no button on the page to save your changes, but as Thistle mentioned - NO PRIORITY and thanks for all your work on this forum.

Attached Files:

• noti.jpg
      noti.jpg
      File size:
      16.5 KB
      Views:
    Last edited: May 1, 2013

3. ForumTech

ForumTech Administrator Staff Member

If you would like me to look at your account send me a pm with your pass and I'd be happy to do so.

There's not an action box?

4. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Austin, okay. But still not a priority. Only when you have time.

Flicks, thank you for the heads-up. I was only looking at the edit options panel. I totally didn't see the boxes in the subscribed threads. I checked them, but they don't stay checked.

5. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Austin, thank you for fixing my email notification stuff! [​IMG]

Whatever tweaking you did seems to be working now. Woo-hoo!

6. ForumTech

I'm glad I could help!

7. RBurke83

RBurke83 New Member

Hi ForumTech,
    I have noticed that sometimes, when not logged in, I can see people's attached pictures, but when I log in, all I see is an empty box with "attached pictures" in it, with nothing to click on..? Any idea? I was thinking maybe I don't have some plug-in application which is more prevalent in Europe? Thanks in advance, Ryan

8. ForumTech

Do you know which forum it was in?

9. Antraxx

Antraxx #7

When i try to upload a picture to the gallery it always says "picture (name) could not be copied"

10. ForumTech

How do you access the site? Browser and operating system?