Target Practice with my 5 favourite slingshots

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by FIAAO, Aug 5, 2013.

1. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Recently a horrible truth struck my mind. I realised that I hadn't shot a normal, conventional, fantasticly simple slingshot in a very (VERY) long time. Crossbows can be awesome, but sometime you have to get back to the core of the sport.

Yesterday was a lovely day. The sun was shining. The little birds were doing whatever little birds do on a sunny day. I grabbed my 5 finest slingshots and went out for a good, ol' slingshot shooting session. Luckily, I had my camera with me. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ikYBRWKkC8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ikYBRWKkC8[/ame]

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

First off, it looks like it really was a nice day there, very pretty country!
    So out comes the arsenal! Great shooting and I liked seeing all the different models of shooters you had! Thanks for sharing

4. FIAAO

Thanks Will :D

5. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

It is not the size of the arsenal that counts...... High quality stuff you have!

6. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

I loved your video Alfred ! it's always good returning to the core, sometimes I shoot my crossbow but it's not a fraction of fun as with the slingshot LOL !
    Cheers
    Arturo

7. FIAAO

Thank you Dr Raul! :D

Thanks Master Arturo! Yes, I realised I have missed the fun you can have with a regular slingshot! It was your videos that inspired me to do this! :)

8. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

:cool: That's ATTITUDE Alfred, go ahead !!!
    Cheers
    Arturo

9. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Nice Video! 1+
    I like all your 5 Slingshots, but "the Northman" is my Favorite! ;)

10. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Nice shootin' mate!
    Nice vid and i love the music.

11. FIAAO

Haha, thanks Arturo! :)

Thanks Schultz! I believe that is my most unique slingshot... I like it very much!

Thanks my friend :) Glad you liked the music! If you want to download it you can find it at incompetech.com. The song is called "Funkorama".

12. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member