Storm storm storm

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by FilthyRusty, Feb 4, 2014.

1. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

ah this storm is really getting me down now. yes i have LOTS of forks due to wind but i cant go shooting its too damn windy windspeeds of 67mph right now in brixham :mad: anybody else feel my pain?

2. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

We've gotten two inches of snow thus far, and more is coming down. Yeah, this one is a doozy.

-Wild Bill

3. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Ive seen pictures of the flooding on the news, Cornwall seems especially bad. We haven't had it too bad this end of the country but apparently its on the way.

4. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Here it's 40 degrees and rising...... sleeping with a fan over my head in maximum speed!

5. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

Talk about storms I just got 5 inches yesterday and I am getting another 6 inches tonight along with 1/2 in of ICE! *sigh* The snow blower is not going to help me... Also on Sunday I am getting from 8-30 inches of snow. This is a rough week.

6. Malleus

Malleus Suspended User

Ireland is getting the same storms as england at the moment. Not the weather for sling shooting.

7. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

I feel that pain BV, we had a week of 40+ days (with one day marking over 50).
    would I be safe in assuming that the humidity in brazil is pretty high as well, because all I get here is dry heat. and that sucks

gotta feel sorry for those in the northern hemisphere with the extreme cold though, I can shoot whenever I want but its too damn hot for me!

8. PaulPawx3

PaulPawx3 Member

Wow if you are talking about 40 Celsius that will make your Vegemite boil :D

9. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I think we live in the most boring place in the world for weather. We're having the driest winter on record. We've had a lot of sun this winter and only mildly cold most of the time. That said, we are on target to get up to 6" of snow this weekend, which would be our first measurable snow since 2008 and, at 6" is enough to shut down just about everything around here - we're not really prepared to deal with a lot of snow.

10. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

yep, 40 degrees celcius.
    my vegimite wont boil at that low a temperature, otherwise my grilled chees and vegimite sandwiches wouldnt be edible!

11. Q45

Q45 New Member

Look just be glad that your not in ny right now . We still getting hit with snow

12. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

haha youre so lucky if you ever feeling like a change of enviroment ill swap with you :D

13. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

I guess were going to be hit with the same storm. I heard that around where i am there is going to be from 8 inches to 30 inches. Only 3 inches will shut down the schools and university's here. so 30 inches is quite a problem.

14. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

I have a mild climate all year, hot is 25°C and cold is 10°C, so it's good for slingshots all the year, really don't know if it will be always the same ... I hope to be dead before extreme climate LOL !
    cheers

15. jnmbhj

jnmbhj Slingshots FTW

In the winter I usually get 12 inches of snow every month and in the summer it temp is over 90 degrees the lowest we had was -15 and the highest was 106 so that's quite a bit