[Store] Not receiving response on late order from the store.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Gamboh, Dec 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gamboh

Gamboh New Member

Hey, I'm not sure where else to post this. So, I am sorry if this is the wrong place.

My order number is 431, I ordered a pair of Rambones from the store with flatbands (Don't really care which band I get, just chose one black and one green from the top of the list,) and then promptly received a response from paypal confirming my transaction.

That was on the 13th. Now it is the 21st of December, I sent two email requests (one on the 14th in english and today one in german) for a tracking number or delivery notice. I have no idea whether my package is out of stock, waiting in the slingshot channel store warehouse, or on delivery.

I realize that the christmas season can be very busy, and I understand that there may be some delays. Please, just tell me whether I will get my rambones!

PS: I live in Canada, if it makes any difference.

2. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

This is certainly the wrong place, man. I don't run the store. You have to ask Helmut. He is probably very busy right now, wanting to get every shipment out before the holidays.

Usually North America is supplied via Simple Shot, but Nathan is out of stock with the Rambones, won't get new goods in before January I guess. Individual shipments from Germany to Canada can take a while, especially right now.

3. Gamboh

Gamboh New Member

Aye aye, I was just worried about it. Thanks for the response!

4. JoeChen

JoeChen Junior Member

Same here. Orderd on December 6 for two Rambone and three Scout.
    Queried once without any reply.
    Just sent another query via on-line contact form today.
    I am not worry right now, just like to get some update because those slingshots are for my friends here, I only buy one in this batch.

Sorry to step in even this is a wrong place to ask.

Forgot to add, I sent query in English, I know a little English, but nothing works for me in German.
    I can speak and write very good Chinese though. ;)

Last edited: Dec 22, 2013
  5. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Again, wrong place. This isn't the forum for the shop. I am closing this here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.