Spiral Knights Concept Weapons

Discussion in 'New project ideas' started by Bohsifuz, Jul 9, 2013.

1. Bohsifuz

Bohsifuz New Member

Dear Joerg Sprave,
    I've highly admired you work, my favorite weapons are the Oreo Separation Pump Gun and the Full Auto Mini Gatling Gun. This summer gives me much free time and I wanted to work on a project, and since I am a big player of my favorite online game, Spiral Knights, these favorite guns reminded me of some of the gun on my game. As soon as I have the sketches up, could I ask for your help in designing instructions in what I need and how to make so I could make these, it would be a great honor.
    Yours truly,
    Bohsifuz

Attached Files:

2. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Operational = easy, Functional = hard.

3. Bohsifuz

Bohsifuz New Member

Is there any possible way I can get this operational first and functional second?

4. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Don't be discouraged if you approach functional on your third or fourth prototype.
    They will work, but enjoy the process of building for itself. As soon as you finish ( or before) you will have new ideas and improvements.

Those weapons have a great look, and its always cool when video games and other art forms turn around and shape reality. I wish you the best of luck.

5. Bohsifuz

Bohsifuz New Member

I will have design up soon for Polaris (Oreo Separation/Metal Disc) Pump Gun.

6. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

This stuff looks interesting, go for it!

7. Bohsifuz

Bohsifuz New Member

I will be working on Outlook, Outside, Inside, and Layered.

8. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Sorry for lack of clarification, it's operation is to look cool and be a favorite of yours, and its function is to shoot.

9. Bohsifuz

Bohsifuz New Member

Got the Outline done, now working on Outside.