Sorry to have to post this joerg :)

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by gamekeeper john, Jun 23, 2013.

1. gamekeeper john

gamekeeper john New Member

Joerg it's the "real" gamekeeper John lol,
    Someone's on the group pretending to be me and posting stuff lol,
    Hope this Internet troll can be removed ?
    I haven't used this forum for about a year but had a lot of emails explaining there's a troll pretending to be me,

Regards - John

2. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

We all know now and i am pretty sure that little anoying troll will be banned soon ;)
    Question
    Are you gonna participate to the tournament here in Belgium?

3. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Sorry, John, I have banned him and asked the admin for help.

4. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

Thank your Mr. Sprave for handling this situation well and keeping this forum awesome.

5. gamekeeper john

gamekeeper john New Member

Thanks joerg and I'm sorry this had to happen on your forum, I haven't been on here for almost a year them all of a sudden i received a large amounts of emails explaining someone's on here pretending to be me lol,

Thanks again joerg and hope alls good your way :)

Many thanks "the real gamekeeper John" haha :)

6. Traveler

Traveler Junior Member

Even in the quietude of this forum, there appears to be problems. I am glad it was solved quickly, so to speak. Man you guys and gals are teaching me more than I ever knew about this world of slingshots in all its blessings and curses. I have read much of you John and hope this does not happen again to you!

7. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Tournament? When?

8. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

[​IMG]

Hope Sling****boy will be there, i didn' t slap someone in the face for so long.... i miss that!!!

9. Schultz

Schultz New Member

I think it's not worth it. Joerg Ban him now permanently and then you have Peace ^^
    I dont know his Channel but i think when you Guys talk about him you make Advertising for him because now everyone is interested what is this for a Guy.

But your Picture looks very interesting :D
    Unfortunately 3 hrs away, but do you know what European Top Shooters are there to Admire?

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  10. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Saderath, Gamekeeper John, chauffoue sebastien,...
    I open another thread now. Don' t wan to highjack this one.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2013
  11. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Its too bad this little pissant never found a decent way to get attention, and now stoops to criminal behavior.

All he needs to do is find something he loves to do, and attack it with such passion he forgets about everyone else---then people can't help but notice.

12. Brazilviking

I don't want to be a busybody, but I am curious. What's up with this slingshotboy? What has he done? And what is your personal story with him?:confused:

13. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

There was a "marbles are best ammo" video:

https://www.theslingshotforum.com/f4/why-marbles-best-ammo-29987/

Many people said it is disappointing, annoying and pointless, but not all.
    Maybe there was an intention to disappoint people, but why?

In videos there was something like a boy's voice, but too fast so he may be much older.

14. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

The slingTROLLboy is a kid (10-12 years old I guess) that used to post stupid and incredible lies, stealing pics and videos. drugs and crime stories ... etc, he has cheated more than once many of us, even he "challenged" tortsen lol ! ... he create multiple accounts and even try to steal some reputed members profiles as in this case. Never seen a slingshot or a shooting or nothing from him, maybe the stupid thread on "why the marbles are the best hunting ammo" ... I am not a psychiatrist to explain his behaviour ...
    Cheers
    Arturo

15. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^ I don't believe all was well and right in this young man's brain, sadly. Hopefully he gets help. ^

16. Brazilviking

Well.... As they say in my city (Jundiaí) "formigas, jundiaienses e f***** ** **** existem em qualquer lugar do mundo"
    "Ants, Jundiaí citizens and m***** *****s does exist everywhere in the world"
    Is he responsible for the trolling of the gamekeeper?

17. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

The breathing in marble-video is too fast, the klicking sound of the marbles is too fast and the voice has a deep tremor sometimes. I think the whole video is played too fast in youtube and the voice shifted to higher frequencies.
    Downloading the file and playing with approx. 0,7 speed in vlc player could be surprising.
    "bullybreeder" used the same ip-adress and nobody thought about a youngster in the age of ten or twelve. Mysterious...

18. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Well, his voice is the same in all his videos on his ridiculous YouTube channel (which I was led to by a link posted by 'bullybreeder,). So basically, using a new user name to try and trick people to his own channel? Wow, that's pretty sad.

19. Look @this side what i wrote there.

This guy was a Disagreeable person for me!

This boy is a junky at his videos he speek spam!

https://www.theslingshotforum.com/f5/important-question-30017/index2.html#post211908