Smiles from Oregon =)

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Smiley, Sep 8, 2013.

1. Smiley

Smiley New Member

Hello, my name is Smiley. I'm happy to be a new member of The Slingshot Forum.
    I grew up in a rural area, where I played with slingshots and pellet guns, so this is right IP my alley!
    Also I love your YouTube channel!

2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Welcome! Enjoy the forum!
    We have a nice member that is moving to oregon today...he is called Will. Maybe you guys can contact each other!
    Let me know if you need any help!

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome from a fellow Oregonian. There are some good folks here. Enjoy the forum.

4. HandForged13

HandForged13 New Member

Sweet! I think it's great that you are joining the community! Have fun!

5. Otees

Otees Another Member

Welcome to the forum be sure to post some stuff soon. If you have any questions feel free to ask.

6. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Welcome to the forum.

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello! Welcome to the best forum anywhere, not just the best for slingshots!
    I have recently (as in, yesterday) temporarily relocated myself to Oregon for work reasons. It feels good to be back in one of my favorite states!
    I hope you enjoy this forum, feel free to ask any questions and to share your projects. We love to see them!

8. Slagskimmer Mike

Slagskimmer Mike thinks TBG smells better than roses

Good to have you here---there can't be too many smiles in the world:D

Welcome, and if a quick search doesn't answer your questions, this is a downright helpful bunch of cool people.

9. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Welcome to the forum. I may be relocating to Oregon as well.

10. Smiley

Smiley New Member

I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised! This seems like a great community. I'm looking forward to posting a project soon, although I have not began to build a slingshot yet.
    My wife and I are having a little girl in less than a month, so I may be slow to start. I assure you though, I will be building one soon!

11. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to TSC!

12. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Congratulations on the new baby. My little girl turned 6 this year. I'm planning to make her a slingshot in the very near future, sized to her hand and, of course, decorated in her favorite colors. She was getting jealous that daddy was having all the fun and wants to join me. So excited!

13. NickF

NickF New Member

Welcome to the forum smiley :D