Slingshot Havoc

Discussion in 'Impact studies' started by JoergS, Sep 14, 2011.

1. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

<embed pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fFAdgI57us8" width="425" height="350" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" quality="high" scale="exactfit"></embed>

2. McMilchreis

McMilchreis New Member

Sadly i cant see the video because of the German Gema

3. John S

John S New Member

Another idea is to put two chemicals that when combine explode. As you shoot the two they mix and you get an explosion. That would make an awesome video!

4. Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar New Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>John S wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">Another idea is to put two chemicals that when combine explode. As you shoot the two they mix and you get an explosion. That would make an awesome video!</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>Tannerite is the trademark for a patented ammonium nitrate/ aluminum powder based binary explosive used primarily as a target for firearms practice. Tannerite is unique in that it is exceptionally stable when subjected to less severe forces such as a hammer blow or being dropped. It is supplied as two powders which are combined to produce the explosive.<br><br>you can mix aluminum powder and the ammonium nitrate from those instant cold packs together and make a home made version.</span>

5. John S

John S New Member

There you go! lol

6. petersonOD

petersonOD New Member

<table width="90%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="0" border="0" align="center">
    <tr><td><span class="genmed"><b>John S wrote:</b></span></td></tr>
    <tr><td class="quote">There you go! lol</td></tr>
    </table>
    <span class="postbody"><br><br>I think you need a high power rifle to get an explosion out of tannerite. I don't think a slingshot would do the trick. It would be too unstable and unsafe if that were the case. </span>