Slingshot Design drawings from 2000

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Tremoside, Aug 8, 2013.

1. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

Hi All,

I've just dug up my closet for some old stuff. And what I've found? Slingshot drawings :D. These are from 2000. From 13 years ago. Today I don't draw like I did on these. My style has changed but it was a funny session in those times. Next year I started university and had no time for the entire project, maybe I will pick up this line somewhere.

Seljan_SlingDraws_anno2000_pg_01.jpg

Seljan_SlingDraws_anno2000_pg_02.jpg

Seljan_SlingDraws_anno2000_pg_03.jpg

Seljan_SlingDraws_anno2000_pg_04.jpg

Seljan_SlingDraws_anno2000_pg_05.jpg

Seljan_SlingDraws_anno2000_pg_06.jpg

Seljan_SlingDraws_anno2000_pg_07.jpg

Seljan_SlingDraws_anno2000_pg_08.jpg

Seljan_SlingDraws_anno2000_pg_09.jpg

Have nice day folks :)

Tremo

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

awsome drawing :D:D:D:D:D:D

j

3. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Fantastic anatomy knowledge!! I love this superposed images all together!

4. Schultz

Schultz New Member

The third Pic is my Favorite, but they are all Amazing!!! :eek:
    Great Work my Friend! ;) 1+

5. artons

artons New Member

awesome designs!
    those are really really really pieces of art, compliments! :D

6. LW

LW New Member

Those drawings are fantastic, and even if I am not a doctor, I can tell you that you have shown the anatomy and the necessary details in the drawn very well.

I've seen a lot of design drawings in my life, and had to make many by myself, but yours are exceptionally good.
    I like how you combined the three dimensional drawings with the two dimensional.

Also a very good conceptual work. When I think back, I can remember only a hand full of people at the university who could make drawings like you. Through long years of experience, I can tell you that you're able to SEE things. You can see shapes and things differently than most of us, because of that and your talent, you're in a position to make such good drawings. This is a precious gift.

Even if I am not entitled to comment or criticize your work, because that's not why you have posted the drawings. May I can make a comment anyway, the beautiful concept of the Slingshot in image number three would maybe fail because it cannot be shot in “Gansta Style,” Try to move your wrist in that position, very uncomfortable on your shoulder, even without holding and pulling the slingshot. Anyway...

This is my favorite drawing:
    des.jpg

Thank you for posting this!

Last edited: Aug 8, 2013
  7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

These are excellent drawings! Beautiful work!!

8. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

i wouldn't be surprised if you just influenced some of the builders here. great drawings!

9. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

My toughts exactly :D

10. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

:eek:Awesome drawings!!! :eek:

11. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

Wow, very nice drawings!! i wish i could draw like that... a well , as long as i know what i see in my head i can do most of the stuf i want to...

12. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

Thank You J! Have a nice day mate!

Thank you Doc! Glad you like it! :) I like anatomy, but just in the artistic ways (and real life :D... ) I had a killer work for a medical company to build up a 3D breast cancer animation. Since that I try to stay away from huge anatomy related projects. Modeling all the nerves, ductus, lobulus, lymphatic system was a pain.

Yes, one of my favorites too :)That's pretty clean and readable with nice perspectives. As I remember that was one of the latest pages originally.
    Happy Zombie Duck hunting my friend :cool:

Thank you artons! :)

Thank you LW! Your comment was my gift on my birthday :) It was just great to read your kind words.

About num3 drawing. Yes, that's not really a Gangsta style setup! In those days I was really a beginner with these. I started slingshooting with my uncle beside archery. Now most of these drawings are memories but maybe later I can spare some time to design a few "movie props" slingshots for fun.

Thanks a lot Will! Always good to see you around :)

I don't know how important or not are these drawings. When I posted my thought was to add an other interesting stuff to the forum. I like how it grows day after day and how general topics starting to built up serious background in detail. Have a nice day MaddyMax :)

Thank you mate! :)

BIG Thanks! :eek:

Thanks! I think learning to draw is mainly work, time and teacher dependent. If you want you can learn this, I am sure. BTW for design a slingshot it is not so necessary, sculpting is way more important skill. But just as you sad: inner vision is the key :)

Thank you for the kind comments!
    Have nice day!

Tremo

13. RedClover

RedClover New Member

Those are incredible drawings! They beat my stick figures any day.:)

14. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

Seriously impressive drawings mate! I'll take this over Installation Art any day brilliant stuff!

15. Hardtimes

Hardtimes Member

Your a gift to this band of crazies! I hope you can keep drawing.

16. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

same as in my case. only difference is my lack of fantasy/ideas.

@tremo:

thanx! time will tell what others might come up with based on your drawings. have a nice day too!