Slingshot channel Facebook ?? Slingshot boy?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Y-shooter, Sep 15, 2013.

1. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

defense

Hi everyone,

on my computers all fatchebook-related topics are blocked,
    it just don´t exist!- Had to lower the defense to even be able to get to this thread!- To me, fb doesn´t exist. And I like that a lot!

leaving here now to never come back.

(marge zuck-se-berg doesn´t exist either)

Bye,

Be (w/o FB!)

2. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

I saw it..... That annoying being likes to steal names and fame from the others.
    I thought about sending a message, but maybe it's not worth.

3. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

If you can find the actual page, you can flag/report it. If enough people report, it will be taken down. I've seen these issues come up on other boards and they are usually quick to shut pages down.

4. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

seems this kid is a "slingshot" psychopath, he has being trolling in all slingshot related sites ...

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Yeah, this guy has been banned from this forum hasn't he? I saw some earlier exchanges between him and some others here. Based on what I've seen, it makes me wonder if this guy doesn't legitimately have a screw loose.

6. dolomite

dolomite Banned

i think he's not a kid but a dude with aressted development. the kind that plays on his computer and game consoles in his parents basement endlessly whilst wearing depends so he won't miss a minute.
    ssboy: "mom, wheres my goddam chocolate milk and cookies?!"
    ssmommie: "honey, how many times have i told you 40 year olds can get their own milk and cookies?"
    ssboy: "don't you know who i am? you'd deny...ummm...barak obama, yeah that's it, i'm barak obama and i made an executive order for some damn cookies!"
    ssmommie: "dear, i'll bring you milk and cookies if you promise to take your "fibromyalgia" meds". thinking the whole time she should've quit drinking during pregnancy.

7. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

ha ha LOL ... could be +1 :D

8. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

BTW, he stole the image he is using as an avatar from me.

9. dolomite

dolomite Banned

my momma would've whooped my rectal area with a leather belt if i did 10% of the jackassery this ssb's perpetrated. all jokes aside, it makes one wonder about his upbringing. is theft acceptable behaviour in his family/household?

10. BeMahoney

K, broke my word and returned to this thread... (curiousity killed the cat!)
    but this seems to be off limit! first thing might be to buy his mum a ticket
    and stay in hawai for a month or two.- he´d be starving to death,
    for sure?! :) second would be to take care of his milk..

Maybe some burglar would be unable to find the restroom?- no way out exept..

My opinion: he won´t last too long on that strange-face thang?

Thumbs down!

11. Brazilviking

sue! Sue! Sue!
    Prosecute! Prosecute! Prosecute!
    Kill! Kill! Kill!
    Toilet brush him!:d

12. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Yeah, but don't sue for money, get an injunction(sp?) against his fingers to a keyboard;)!

13. Brazilviking

Make him give donations to a hospital!
    Use his body to test medications!
    Sell....his organs...?:eek:

14. Otees

Otees Another Member

This Child or should I say abomination has strange urges...

15. AngelicScars

I tried to find the page to report it, but I couldn't. Is there a way someone can post the FB page? Or is that against the rules? I hate that he's posing as someone else and stealing photos too. :(

16. Brazilviking

After 2 days....HE CHANGED THE NAME! Now it's "the american slingshot channel"!!!!
    He reads the forum as a non-logged person.
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-American-Slingshot-Channel/216674941818596

17. BeMahoney

18. AngelicScars

Well damn, are any of the photos stolen on there? I could at least report those!

19. Brazilviking

We are talking about somebody unskilled and un talented that wants to be an internet star. He has already being punished since birth. If I find anything to report I'll do it!