Since intros are all the rage right now...

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by WildBill, Jan 27, 2014.

1. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

I'll re-introduce myself. I'm Wild Bill. I found Joerg's videos while I was looking for some German material I could listen to and possibly translate on-line. I found a video of his that was him talking about 'gun control' while sitting at a desk having some phone conversations. I looked further and found the rest of his slingshot videos, and got hooked.

Later on, he made a comedy video in which he made a reference to 'The Joker' by the Steve Miller Band. I took this as a sign and wrote a parody song about his channel based on that song, and emailed Joerg for permission to use his material to put a video together. He gave said permission and the result is this video-

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kox5QvgDXVM[/ame]

I've been annoying folks on this forum ever since. I enjoy writing and making parody songs, and have made a dozen or so of them on various occasions that have come up on the forum. Also, my long ignored love for slingshots was rekindled, and I've since built some shooters, worked on my marksmanship and, most importantly, have met some of the finest folks that can be found in cyberspace. So that, in a nutshell, is Wild Bill.

-Wild Bill

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

This forum would not be the same without you or your songs wild one.

3. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Good to have you as a part of our fine group Mr. Bill. You are one of our resident woodcrafters as well as our songwriter, but I would also suggest you should combine that skill and add forum choreographer to your resume. I'm picturing interpretive dance featuring slingshot themes while sampling Joerg's laugh into the soundtrack. Yep, it's time for Slingshot Dance Fever featuring WildBill.

4. WildBill

Interesting... Are you thinking along the lines of the Slingshot Village People going, "S-S-C-F! It's fun to post at the S-S-C-F!"?

-Wild Bill

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Oh yeah, that's going the right direction.

6. WildBill

It's obvious that you need prayer. I'll pray for you.

-Wild Bill

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Great to re-meet you Wild man! You've given me a healthy ration of great laughs with your songs and your quick and witty responses/posts here! I hope that Omaha (hahahaha) treats you well!