Shooting Zombies with a Slingshot/Slingbow

Discussion in 'New project ideas' started by WildBill, Nov 19, 2013.

1. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

So the undead bodies are piling up, more are coming... and there's nothing left to shoot... except zombies. Are there any parts of a zombie that would make effective ammo? Skulls? Teeth? Limb bones? Calcified pustules? There must be a way to weaponize zombies...

-Wild Bill

2. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

I'm not sure if any practically sized piece of zombie would be dense enough to use as ammo, and hacking up a zombie corpse (are they called that if theyre already the living dead?) to use for ammo would time consuming and mess while putting you at risk of infection!.

two possibilities I can think of, hacking limbs off to use in one of Joergs bazookas, or hoping that the zombie your dismembering has some extremely aggressive gall stones!

3. ConstantineL

ConstantineL New Member

Hurling zombie heads seems like a decent idea for a projectile given an assortment of rotting undead remains. Its round(ish) and has a hard case that could do some damage, and a zombie head should be able to break a zombie head.

4. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

I kinda thought it would be a funny video rather than a truly viable ammo idea... more of a 'get views on Youtube' thing.

-Wild Bill

5. Tilia

Tilia Junior Member

i think the longer bones like the upper arm or the leg bones, cut in a steep angle diagonal and sharpen it
    also make projectiles from the backbones

6. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

I think teeth would work but you'd have to make them more aerodynamic, maybe vertebrae, knee caps, or you could just make an arrow with a bone tip like the native Americans used to

7. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

The long bones of fresh zombies are always OK, and teeth are hard as steel.

8. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

Hmm this might be a new Idea for Mr Sprave to investigate. Weaponizing a zombie. One might use parts of a zombie or perhaps the hole thing. There now that's a thought a rubber powered zombie catapult. I'm not sure if this has been talked about before but i like the idea of hurling zombies through the air.

9. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

I have never thought about that. I would say bones shaved down to points. Teeth, how could you weaponize them? Could they be shot kind of like the quarters that Alice shot in Resident Evil?