The Slingshot Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Thread Hijacker
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is a video of a shooting session in my uncle's house.
Testing the Paralel Shooter and Slingzabba.
It is my first, so forgive the possible mistakes.
(and forgive the terrible english of my uncle... he barely speaks english):rolleyes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zjUxekMLHE

I just couldn't incorporate the video on the thread, just like TokSik.....how Can I do it? I tried all the methods proposed on youtube!
[ame="http://youtu.be/5zjUxekMLHE"]http://youtu.be/5zjUxekMLHE[/ame]

·
Im from Holland, isnt that weird?
6,001 Posts
nice vid! i embed mine just by clicking the Insert Link symbol, a globe with a piece of chain

·
SINdustrial designer
566 Posts
Excellent mood and friendly faces! Good to see the real people behind the scene. Your choice of music was also a wise one. Helps to get the feeling. Hope your video will be a future reference for others also. Keep it up! You found a temperament visual language and kind form of presentation.

A proof of that slingshooting is an excellent community activity.

:thumbsup:
Tremo

·
3,951 Posts
Looks like you had lots of fun that day. I am pretty sure all members of your familly will possess a slingshot very soon. ;) Nice shootin' all of you guys!

Great video Doc!!!

I just couldn't incorporate the video on the thread, just like TokSik.....how Can I do it? I tried all the methods proposed on youtube!
Sometimes it work, sometimes not. It' s very frustrating. Some explainations would be very appreciated... Joerg?? Mods???

D

·
0 Posts
It seem's that was a funny day with much Party in the family.

Nice shooting from all!

Great Video!

Joe

·
Thread Hijacker
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Really great Video :D
Your Uncle's Home looks really Beautiful, nice Musik, really nice Slingshots, and also wonderful Dogs. Are German Shepherd/Sheep Dogs or?
1 +
German shepherd indeed. My uncle's three little girls. Soundtrack by a brazilian hardcore group called "MATANZA" , song name: "rio de whisky" (river of whisky).

Thanx everyone!

·
Thread Hijacker
3,375 Posts
This was a great video! Looked like a very fun gathering with great people! Great shooting as well, seemed like everyone enjoyed having a few shots!
What a beautiful yard, I'm very jealous!!:)
Plus the music was perfect too, really liked that!
Again, great video all around!

·
Slingshot addicted
1,606 Posts
Nice familary shooting and nice music.
If you are missing your neighbor, then there were to many leadballs going over the wall and he died from lead poisoning.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
Nice family meeting around slingshot shooting ... I really enjoyed my friend and your parallel shooter seems to pack good power ! nice shooter !
Cheers
Arturo

·
...lost in the woods....
629 Posts
Very nice shooting party. Looks like a lot of fun! :cool:

·
Thread Hijacker
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Nice family meeting around slingshot shooting ... I really enjoyed my friend and your parallel shooter seems to pack good power ! nice shooter !
Cheers
Arturo
The paralel impressed me a lot. That first shot I gave was my very FIRST with it. Distance about 10 meters, and it hit a square of metal with 20 x 25 cm. And put it down! Of course, it was not with "Arturo" precision:D, but I'm very proud of it!

Thanks for the complements!!!

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
The paralel impressed me a lot. That first shot I gave was my very FIRST with it. Distance about 10 meters, and it hit a square of metal with 20 x 25 cm. And put it down! Of course, it was not with "Arturo" precision:D, but I'm very proud of it!

Thanks for the complements!!!
don't worry my friend, guess why my catchbox is huge ha ha ... here goes my "secret" : shoot trying to find what your body like to do, no matter precision, just hear what your body talks you, then your shooting will flow the most natural way, the same as you walk, you don't think about it, you just walk, slingshot is the same, then with the practice the accuracy will come ... I say accuracy is the easiest part ... but only when you first find your natural "form" ...
Cheers
Arturo

·
...lost in the woods....
629 Posts
don't worry my friend, guess why my catchbox is huge ha ha ... here goes my "secret" : shoot trying to find what your body like to do, no matter precision, just hear what your body talks you, then your shooting will flow the most natural way, the same as you walk, you don't think about it, you just walk, slingshot is the same, then with the practice the accuracy will come ... I say accuracy is the easiest part ... but only when you first find your natural "form" ...
Cheers
Arturo
Ha Arturo, you sounds a little bit like a slingshot-guru ;)
Take a deep breath, close your eyes - you are the slingshot, the steel ball and the target - there is nothing else around you...Zen...:D

·
Thread Hijacker
3,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ha Arturo, you sounds a little bit like a slingshot-guru ;)
Take a deep breath, close your eyes - you are the slingshot, the steel ball and the target - there is nothing else around you...Zen...:D
I thought the same thing.....but more like a Jedi master!

"Fear of thumb hitting I sense in you, young padawan. Fear leads to the trollboy side...."

·
Registered
333 Posts
That's great when family members get together and can enjoy slingshot shooting ;) Not the same here as slingshots are not so popular, but maybe one day... :)
Nice video!

·
thinks TBG smells better than roses
985 Posts
I thought the same thing.....but more like a Jedi master!

"Fear of thumb hitting I sense in you, young padawan. Fear leads to the trollboy side...."
So, it is his mastery of the force that makes Arturo so good..

Great vid,looks like a blast.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts