Shooting Pictures

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by FIAAO, Aug 15, 2013.

1. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Howdy folks!

I tought maybe it would be nice to have a thread were we can post pics of, and discuss, our shooting sessions? I mean like this:

"Yarr, I blew a hole trough mi catchbox today!" or
    "I cut this card with the slingy I got from Steve" or
    "Wristbraces rule, I finally managed to hit a barn from the inside"...

I'll start :)

I cut trough this can today :D (Well, it took a few shots, but...) I really like this slingshot, big and beautiful.

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

[​IMG][/url][/IMG]

I have to make sure I hit the catchbox every time, because I only have these five marbles left :D

Last edited: Aug 15, 2013
  2. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Good idea! That is a very pretty shooter as well! I hope you didn't dull the scissors while cutting that can in half...:D! Just a joke, of course, great shooting!

3. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Great shooting alf I'll cut my catchbox in half xD instead of the target

J

4. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

wouldn't be as funny anymore to say "great idea, i'll go and fake some pics". i have to be much quicker in posting my silly stuff. :(

5. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hey Max, haven't seen you in awhile!
    Haha, no I don't suppose it would!:D

6. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

RL's not easy y'know. at least i'm guessing right once in a while. :D

7. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

Beautiful slingshot. I went shooting with my new catch box today, this is also a slingshot that I have not posted on the forum. The can was cut from fifteen feet with twenty five shots of 9.5 mm steel. I think that this was a good thread idea, thank you.

Attached Files:

8. Wanimator

Wanimator Banned

It's awesome looking.

9. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Ok!! I took the Tangerine shooter to show to a friend in the hospital....he went maaad! he wanted to shoot anyway!! And we were at the surgical center!!! He found a room used only to keep equipament.....
    I told him "thera band gold is different from your little surgical tubes of child hood"....He didn't belive me.
    Placed a hard paper box used to colect needles and scapels (empty, of course), a plastic divisory behind it and a matress behind both.....
    Result:

Attached Files:

10. Brazilviking

last one is to show the thickness of the matress...it got to the other side....nearly through! I had to open the zipper and get the steel ball, proof of the crime!

11. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

First you are shooting from the balcony, and now you are putting holes in the upholstery inside a hospital! ! Hahaha! Keep up the good work BV:D

12. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

@ BV
    "I told him "thera band gold is different from your little surgical tubes of child hood"....He didn't belive me."
    I love seeing the face of people that have never shot a real sling when they get their hands on one! :D

13. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Dude you're nuts! I almost collapsed a lung on that one:D. Covert ops in the surgical center...priceless.

14. Brazilviking

Specially here, people don't understand the power of flatbands! Most Brazilian kids only know surgical tubes, that they call "tripa de mico" (monkey guts).
    most of them just don'r believe that flatbands are strong, and most don't even know what is thera band.

It is really funny to see their faces when they withness the true power of a real slingshot!:D

15. kineticweaponry

kineticweaponry Senior Member

Haha nice one, here is one of my friends best shooting accomplishments [​IMG]
    This is my back window, he managed to bounce it off the target, of a rock and then through my window.

16. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

so they bounce back even if you don't shoot at motorcycle helmets? :D

17. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Dame dat is some seriouse stuff

Where you guys using vitamin b?

J

18. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

I have no time for slingshots these days and my last shooting session is from 2013-07-28 :eek:
    The victim is a small Coke Zero can hanging at a string. It is great for moving target practice when it swings.
    9.5 mm steel balls at 8 m.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I was aiming at the bottom of the can, same spot for every shots. Thanks Arturo ;)

Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
  19. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Great shooting tokSick!

20. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member