Shooting at cars with the slingshot?

Discussion in 'The latest one!' started by JoergS, Nov 1, 2013.

1. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9KYW7GFRTY[/ame]

2. zwillie

zwillie New Member

Lol, da hatte aber einer richtig Spaß.
    Gruß
    Zwillie

3. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Freaking awesome!

4. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

Impressive!

Hey Jörg,

quite impressive toiletbrushes!
    But I honestly am at least as impressed of
    the resistance of that car door!- I never would have
    thought it would stand that massive shooting!

Anyway: nice cannon!

best regards,

Be

5. Cadman

Cadman New Member

A long time ago, I warned Joerg about shooting that bayonet. We had many of them shatter at the midpoint, when we used them as throwing spears. Once again, the big guy proves that he knows what he is doing, maybee:rolleyes:.

Regards,
    Brian

6. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I have to say I'm a bit surprised the spears didn't penetrate that door, at least partially. I really thought that would work. It's still an impressive weapon though. But the toilet brush shooter and bazooka are also quite cool.

7. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

Noooo. pooor sog spirit :(

8. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Actually that car door was a lot tougher than I thought... I slashed with the cleaver as hard as I could, no penetration.

The way these knives are designed, if they don't go in all the way they will pop right out. That is a desirable feature, actually. The wound kills the game quicker if the blade does not plug it. That door had some serious wounds. But the cannon also needs more rubber.

The bazooka was a different issue... 200 kg draw, 2 meters accel... no way the door can withstand that. That bolt would probably go right through the portal of the Tower of London :)

9. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Love that evil laugh of yours ;) B)

J

10. Haze

Haze New Member

Great video Joerg. I was wondering if you have a spare car door because it would be interesting to see if the toilet brush sniper could punch through the window and skewer an apple. I was thinking that an apple would be about the size of the target if you were trying to take someone out with a headshot with the window up. Getting through the window is obviously easy, but I don't know how the impact on the glass affects the accuracy of the weapon. Any chance of us seeing that?

11. eclipsen

eclipsen Banned

Your videos are always informative and funny. Car doors are very sturdy.