Shiny Rambone

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Proximus, Jan 14, 2014.

1. Proximus

Proximus Junior Member

Hy Guys!

This is my first Version of Jörgs Rambone. I took 3 layer of multiplex and glued 2 pieces of acrylic glass in it, with some epoxy. I really like, how it feels in the hand.

For the pouch i tried something i've seen one youtube. The ball gets pressed into the wet leather, and as it it is drying under pressure between two pieces of wood. I keeps the mould of the ball, and fits it perfectly every time. Reloading becomes very fast this way. I think i will do all my next pouches this way.

So i hope you like it. I am very happy with it.

Attached Files:

2. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

Very nice idea with the acrylic layers. Looks cool. Also mind posting a YT link to the pouch making ? Do you drill some holes in the wood thats holding it ?

3. Antraxx

Antraxx #7

Nice Result!

I saw those pouches too quite often. Let´s hear if they shoot well for you after a while. I´m a bit afraid of the ball getting caught in a pouch like that resulting in an rts shot, that´s why i never tried it before.

4. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

That is a very good job! I love the transparent layers.

The pouch is not so different to Texshooter's products (Bill Herriman). I bought some from him when he still shipped to Europe. Those always worked great for me, never had RTS shots, loved them dearly.

5. Proximus

Proximus Junior Member

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Absolutely beautiful.

7. PaulPawx3

PaulPawx3 Member

This forum is giving me so many great ideas that I think I am getting brain freeze :D very nice work.

8. Moin moin,
    Schleuder ----- Schulterklopf, gut gemacht...
    -
    Pouch und genauigkeit....
    Vieleicht kann Jörg dazu mal ein high Speed Clip machen....
    Was passiert mit der Kugel, wenn der Pouch sich nach dem lösen langsam öffnet (beim nach vorne bewegen..)?
    Die Kugel müsste sich ja dann für eine Seite entscheiden? Oder bleibt sie in der mitte zwischen den beiden vertiefungen?
    Frage jetzt? entscheidet sie sich immer für die gleiche Seite? ansonsten dürfte es wohl auf die genauigkeit gehen?!?????

Was passiert, wenn die Beiden (Pouch und Kugel) die Gabeln passiert haben, und die Kugel sich von der Pouch lösen muss?
    Bekommt sie, weil sie in dieser Vertiefung teilweise hängt, einen kleinen Schubser in die eine oder andere Richtung?

Also überlegung dabei - wie genau löst sich die Kugel von der Pouch? Ist das Schleudern dadurch genauer? Oder kein Unterschied? Oder ungenauer, weil man schlechter sagen kann, was die Kugel macht?

-
    Mach doch mal aus den bekannten 10m Schusstest! Also ein Stück Papier aufhängen, auf dem du vorher die Umrisse einer CD (Weltweit dürfte sie wohl die gleiche Grösse haben) übertragen hasst, mit Mittelpunkt Ring ( währe 15mm). Und Schleuder da mal drauf..... mit beiden Pouches, also glatte, und die mit vertiefung..... welche Kugelgruppen liegen näher beieinander?

Ich würde mich über Bilder dadrüber hier freuen, sonst noch jemand?

9. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

Thorsten, this isn't in the German sub forum and even though the TS is a German, he posted in English. It is not polite to post German text outside of the German sub forum. Don't do it again, please.

10. Moin moin,
    Translated by google Translate: it's better that way?
    Sometimes solutions are so simple ..... or?
    -

Spin ----- shoulder knock , well done ...
    -
    Pouch and accuracy ....
    Maybe can Jörg times to make a high -speed clip ....
    What happens to the ball when the pouch be solved after slowly opens ( when to move forward ..) ?
    The ball had to pick a side then yes ? Or it stays in the middle between the two recesses ?
    Question now? always she decides for the same page ? otherwise it would probably go to the accuracy ? ? ?

What happens when the two of them (pouch and ball ) have passed the forks, and the ball must be released from the pouch ?
    You receive them , because they partly depend in this depression , a little push in one direction or the other ?

So musing here - how exactly solves the ball from the pouch ? If the spin is therefore more precisely ? Or no difference ? Or inaccurate , because you can say worse, which makes the ball ?

-
    Do something, even from the known 10m test shot ! So a piece of paper hanging on which you previously the outline of a CD (Worldwide it is probably the same size have ) transferred hates , with center ring ( Währe 15mm) . And since spin once on it ..... with two pouches, so smooth, and with depression ..... which ball groups are closer together ?

I would appreciate pictures dadrüber here , anyone else ?

-
    Moin moin,
    Übersetzt durch google Translate: ist es so besser?
    -
    Was passiert mit der Kugel, wenn der Pouch sich nach dem lösen langsam öffnet (beim nach vorne bewegen..)?
    Die Kugel müsste sich ja dann für eine Seite entscheiden? Oder bleibt sie in der mitte zwischen den beiden vertiefungen?
    Frage jetzt? entscheidet sie sich immer für die gleiche Seite? ansonsten dürfte es wohl auf die genauigkeit gehen?!?????

Was passiert, wenn die Beiden (Pouch und Kugel) die Gabeln passiert haben, und die Kugel sich von der Pouch lösen muss?
    Bekommt sie, weil sie in dieser Vertiefung teilweise hängt, einen kleinen Schubser in die eine oder andere Richtung?

Also überlegung dabei - wie genau löst sich die Kugel von der Pouch? Ist das Schleudern dadurch genauer? Oder kein Unterschied? Oder ungenauer, weil man schlechter sagen kann, was die Kugel macht?

-
    Mach doch mal aus den bekannten 10m Schusstest! Also ein Stück Papier aufhängen, auf dem du vorher die Umrisse einer CD (Weltweit dürfte sie wohl die gleiche Grösse haben) übertragen hasst, mit Mittelpunkt Ring ( währe 15mm). Und Schleuder da mal drauf..... mit beiden Pouches, also glatte, und die mit vertiefung..... welche Kugelgruppen liegen näher beieinander?

11. Moin moin,
    Translated by google Translate: it's better that way?
    Sometimes solutions are so simple ..... or?
    -

Spin ----- shoulder knock , well done ...
    -
    Pouch and accuracy ....
    Maybe can Jörg times to make a high -speed clip ....
    What happens to the ball when the pouch be solved after slowly opens ( when to move forward ..) ?
    The ball had to pick a side then yes ? Or it stays in the middle between the two recesses ?
    Question now? always she decides for the same page ? otherwise it would probably go to the accuracy ? ? ?

What happens when the two of them (pouch and ball ) have passed the forks, and the ball must be released from the pouch ?
    You receive them , because they partly depend in this depression , a little push in one direction or the other ?

So musing here - how exactly solves the ball from the pouch ? If the spin is therefore more precisely ? Or no difference ? Or inaccurate , because you can say worse, which makes the ball ?

-
    Do something, even from the known 10m test shot ! So a piece of paper hanging on which you previously the outline of a CD (Worldwide it is probably the same size have ) transferred hates , with center ring ( Währe 15mm) . And since spin once on it ..... with two pouches, so smooth, and with depression ..... which ball groups are closer together ?

I would appreciate pictures dadrüber here , anyone else ?

-
    Moin moin,
    Übersetzt durch google Translate: ist es so besser?
    -

-

12. Proximus

Proximus Junior Member

The Ball is never clamped in the pouch. After you release the poch opens a Bit and behaves like a normal pouch. In my pics you can See that its opened when there is No pressure on the two sides. So i don't think that there will be any great differences between them, except the handling and the time you need to place the Ball in.
    But over All it would be interesting to see a comparison between them both in slowmotion. Can you Do that Jörg?

Sent from my ST27i using Slingshot Forum mobile app

13. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Nice work, the acrylic is like a little hidden treat! :)

14. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

If you must employ a translation engine, then please use easy, short and complete German sentences to start with. Avoid colloquial German in general.

Otherwise the poor google translator won't have a chance and the results will be gibberish.

15. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

That acrylic glass looks really cool! Great work!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Slingshot Forum mobile app

16. slingshotfinn

slingshotfinn New Member

Very good work

Sent from my LG-P880 using Slingshot Forum mobile app

17. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

18. Antraxx

Antraxx #7

Really? I own one from which i think it is a Texshooter, but that one has only one ballshape, in the center. Not two which close around the ammunition.
    Thats why i asked.

19. 4foruglenncoco

4foruglenncoco Member

I saw jorg have a a pouch like this and put bbs in between to make a slingshot "shotgun"

Also great sling I love the acrylic

20. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

Im glad I understand German because Jörg is right, complete gibberish if you put complex sentences into googletran. xD