selling slingshots legal stuff help plz?

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by The Art Of Weapons, Aug 9, 2013.

Tags:
  1. i got a great suggestion on yt!
    this is the message...

Keep up the great work son. I've got a suggestion for you to improve your content on channel, You could introduce a monthly series where you take a request, make the weapon and auction it off. You start the auction at the price of total materials you used, more or less it is up to you. I think this would attract you more viewers and the viewers feel they have some "control" of the content. And viewers love merchandise, somehow they make use connected to you. Furthermore, the money you get off the auction could be used to invest in your passion.

Regards,
    A fan from Singapore.
    Sent to: theartofweapons

i was wondering what legal stuff would be required to sell weapons.
    i wont sell offensive weapons or large stuff but more like non braced slingshots ect...
    but what would happen if someone got hurt with a weapon that i had sold them???
    or if the slingshot broke and blinded them??????
    i need a disclaimer of something and also say like only use the slingshot with light bands ect.
    also i could just not sell the slingshot with bands and it would be less dangerous?
    please help me....

Last edited: Aug 9, 2013
  2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

I think this is an awesome idea but I don't know how to help xD

Soz

J

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

I think it would be a good idea to consult with legal advice in your country first. I believe you live in the UK? I would see if you can talk to a lawyer about what you intend to do. For simple counselling like that, it would probably cost very little. Then you could proceed with peace of mind.
    This is an excellent suggestion, and if you ever do begin selling shooters, I know you will do very well!

4. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

^ Yup. What Will said :)

5. kineticweaponry

kineticweaponry Senior Member

If you do start selling slingshots i will be sure to buy one!

6. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

^1+^

True dat everyone will have one on the forum

J

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

^agreed! I would too! +1

8. EnesK

EnesK Call me the boss

me too:D +1

Enes

9. Barkundra

Barkundra New Member

No doubt about, your shooters are very original!