The Slingshot Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
these are the outcomes of my recent new addiction, building ! lol !
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9juHNN-CIYk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9juHNN-CIYk[/ame]
enjoy friends !
Cheers
Arturo
PS added the target

Attachments

·
Banned
3,613 Posts
Mr. Arturo, those are really fine examples of PFS building! You should join the next trade(nudge, nudge). And as always, top notch shooting.

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mr. Arturo, those are really fine examples of PFS building! You should join the next trade(nudge, nudge). And as always, top notch shooting.
Thanks dolo ... sure I will join the next trade, now I am waiting for a load of fine exquisite native woods from the south ... also saving money to buy good tools ...
Cheers
Arturo

·
aka Whitehawk!
4,700 Posts
Good tools? Based on the quality of your work to date, I can't imagine what you think you're missing :) Great creations and great shooting as always Arturo. It would be great to see you in the next trade - just to see some random lucky guy from Oregon getting to trade with you :D

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Good tools? Based on the quality of your work to date, I can't imagine what you think you're missing :) Great creations and great shooting as always Arturo. It would be great to see you in the next trade - just to see some random lucky guy from Oregon getting to trade with you :D
I am thinking in a power sander/router (like CanOpener's), sanding by hand I do fear the infamous "tennis elbow" suffered by Be. From the four last PFS's I've made the top ranked (as beauty and shooting efficiency) are the Picohio and the curvy Molle ...
Cheers
Arturo
PS ... Oregon and Chile both on Pacific side, better chance ;)

·
Premium Member
4,431 Posts
4 shooters, four pieces of kinetic art, IV demonstrations of perfection in accuracy. Thank you, oh Chilean Slingshot Prophet, for showing us the way.

-Wild Bill

·
Premium Member
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
4 shooters, four pieces of kinetic art, IV demonstrations of perfection in accuracy. Thank you, oh Chilean Slingshot Prophet, for showing us the way.

-Wild Bill
thank's friend, LOL ! mmmm as being a "Prophet" not too much ? ha ha ... I like your sense of humour ... btw the thing doesn't sound good any more, time to retire ...

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts