self made 4 PFS shooters shooting ...

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Arturo Borquez, Dec 7, 2013.

1. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

these are the outcomes of my recent new addiction, building ! lol !
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9juHNN-CIYk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9juHNN-CIYk[/ame]
    enjoy friends !
    Cheers
    Arturo
    PS added the target

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  2. Mister Magpie

Mister Magpie New Member

Thanks for sharing Arturo!

Darren

3. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Mr. Arturo, those are really fine examples of PFS building! You should join the next trade(nudge, nudge). And as always, top notch shooting.

4. Arturo Borquez

Thanks dolo ... sure I will join the next trade, now I am waiting for a load of fine exquisite native woods from the south ... also saving money to buy good tools ...
    Cheers
    Arturo

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Good tools? Based on the quality of your work to date, I can't imagine what you think you're missing :) Great creations and great shooting as always Arturo. It would be great to see you in the next trade - just to see some random lucky guy from Oregon getting to trade with you :D

6. Arturo Borquez

I am thinking in a power sander/router (like CanOpener's), sanding by hand I do fear the infamous "tennis elbow" suffered by Be. From the four last PFS's I've made the top ranked (as beauty and shooting efficiency) are the Picohio and the curvy Molle ...
    Cheers
    Arturo
    PS ... Oregon and Chile both on Pacific side, better chance ;)

Last edited: Dec 8, 2013
  7. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

4 shooters, four pieces of kinetic art, IV demonstrations of perfection in accuracy. Thank you, oh Chilean Slingshot Prophet, for showing us the way.

-Wild Bill

8. Arturo Borquez

thank's friend, LOL ! mmmm as being a "Prophet" not too much ? ha ha ... I like your sense of humour ... btw the thing doesn't sound good any more, time to retire ...

Attached Files:

9. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Good stuff and beautiful work you Ol' One Shot Wonder! Lol ByeBye!