Self Knowledge Anyone?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Ravensbull, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

I can't recall how I came upon this, but I figured it may be of interest and a bit of fun and enlightening for all! No reason to post results considering it can be spot on personal. The website is learnmyself.com

Last edited: Jan 24, 2014
  2. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

I am 99% neurotic, apparently. :rolleyes:

3. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

'A man may extol his virtues if he acknowledges his faults'

I said that to someone when they said I was being big headed about something. I had a good mixture of both in this test ;)

4. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Glad you guys checked this out. I got that 99% too Buckshot... Initially I hadn't known that they offered all the different tests, just the personality one.

5. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

I just kept answering the questions, even when it asked if i wanted to continue.

I was glad to see finally that there was only about 150 questions. Any more and i'd have been late for work.

I answered them as quickly as i could, being short on time. As a result I'm sure I was honest since I didn't have time to ponder each question.

Anyway it was pretty accurate and telling. Thanks for posting it, I'm glad I took the few minutes to do it.

6. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Yeah, that's what I did too, was answered them all considering I figured it would give the most accurate results. I also bookmarked my results as I didn't have time at moment to read it all. It kind of does make you ponder how many more as your going through it though for sure!

7. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

I did run through the evaluation on the site, but I know WAY too much about what and why they were asking the questions that they asked. In psychology, there are 4 principle personality styles, and 5 'love languages'- method that people both use to demonstrate and expect from others when love and appreciation are at play. The questions were consistent with any other personality test that uses these principles. It called me, 'The Judge', but since I know exactly what they are doing, I can make it give whatever result I desire.

-Wild Bill

8. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Oh yes, I strongly agree, Bill! It's easy to tell where it's "heading" even with most of the questions asked and simple to manipulate... It was only meant for fun as far as I care - "JUDGE WILD MAN!" Ha! I would also guess that you rated high on extrovert with all do as far as the videos and songs as well. Certainly no 'judgement' being passed here, as that's often a good thing and I enjoy your comic relief!

Last edited: Jan 25, 2014