Score! lavender colored theraband

Discussion in 'Various other stuff' started by buckshot500, Jan 9, 2014.

1. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

I asked the wifey about whether she ever heard of it.

She points across the room to a small box on a shelf. Give it back when you are done with it dear,

Sorry, but that will not be possible unless you just want the box.:D

Now I have to make some slingshots & other launchers. Lucky i found this forum so I learned how to cast aluminum using the lost foam process.:cool:

I realize that Lavender isn't the manliest color, but maybe I can find a pastel pouch to cancle it out.

2. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

There is at least one 6 foot+ tall guy on here rocking a pastel pink Scout slingshot so I wouldn't worry ;)

Have any pics of it? May be enough to sway my other half into letting me make her a slingshot :)

3. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

Best solution at this point, send the wife out with money to aquire some Green, Gold, Black or Silver. :)

Don't forget the second hand stores! My local walmart carry's Golds Gym and may have Theraband at times but I think it sells out pretty quick.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I would totally rock the lavender bands too.

5. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

Being that color, it might be the light weight Gold's gym bands.

6. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

I need 3ft of that colour!!! - where could I buy such rubber??
    please tell me!

greetings,

Be

7. buckshot500

Asked my wife and she said she got it with a yoga exercise DVD. She couldn't remember even where she got it exactly. Maybe from EBAY. Seems pretty tough and high elasticity. I'm not even sure it's genuine Theraband. Edit; it's just a little more pink than my cell phone camera can capture.

She threw the box away the other day too, so I don't know what it said on it.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 10, 2014
  8. buckshot500

9. buckshot500

10. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

That really is lavander isnt it! Going to try and find some and think of a complimentry colour for my other half :)

11. buckshot500

It is lavender for sure, and would make an excellent set of bands for a pink slingshot. I was thinking about seeing if any pink HDPE was available for recycling into a fork. Maybe I can get my wife to try this fun sport.

For myself, I'll probably grab that black bucket I saw at dollar store the other day. or make my first slingshot out of some plywood.

Now if i can just remember where I hid my jigsaw.:rolleyes: