Rolyan and Marmite

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by dolomite, Feb 3, 2014.

1. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I got a package from Scoobs today, I traded him some magic rubber for some Rolyan. I opened the package to find blue rolyan, a bit of pink rolyan so I can make my daughter a slingy, some earl grey tea, and a jar of Marmite. I was slightly scared to try it after seeing the posts of Americans who'd tried it and Scoobs warning of it's potency. My wife and I tried it on buttered toast, the flavor is very strong but quite good. Scoobs is, as many here know already, a generous guy. Hope he enjoys the candy I sent with the magic rubber.
    P_20140203_163751.jpg

2. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Interesting. I thought Rolyan and Marmite were a comedy team from the '70's.

-Wild Bill

3. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

you´re not allone
    it seems to be
    spreading :)

4. zwillie

zwillie New Member

Hi Dolomite,
    here you can compare the Rolyan to other tubes.

[​IMG]

Zwillie

5. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Glad it got there safely. Try the marmite as a stock in stew or beef dishes. It's amazing in cheese sandwiches, you can even buy cheese over here that has veins of it in like blue cheese!
    Happy shooting with the rubber too :)

6. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

7. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Another fine trade on the forum! Always glad to see those happening. The way Scooby talks about it, I may just have to run out the local store and buy a jar of marmite so I can find out what what these folks across the pond find so appealing. As for the tea, I prefer Taylors of Harrogate Yorkshire Gold, not really an Earl Grey kind of guy, must be the bergamot in it.

8. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Taylors is a good tea. My other half likes Earl Grey. Me? Im a coffee drinker funnily enough but I thought the tea and marmite would be funny after the thread the other day (I cant remember which one now :eek:).

9. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Is Marmite like Vegemite?

10. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I don't always drink tea, but when I do, I prefer ToH :)

I'm the same though, I'll take coffee over tea if both are available. I have to have coffee, I don't have to have tea.