Rock'n Rio? Nonsense?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Brazilviking, Sep 19, 2013.

1. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Ok...Rock'n Rio is happening this days here.... It has happened in Portugal and some other places..... QUESTIONS:

Is Portugal located in Rio de Janeiro?
    Is Beyonce a ROCK star?
    Is the "Axé" brazilian singer, Ivete Sangalo a Rock singer?
    Is David Ghetta a rock star? Alicia keys? Justin timberlake?

What a nonsense is this brazilian festival!

Luckly today is a real day....starting with GHOST(which I'm watching now) and metallica, alice in chains.......

Ok..I needed to say this to somebody...and I'm alone here....so thanks for the patience!:D

2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

+1 for Metallica

-1 for Beyonce, Alicia Keys and Justin Timberlake

3. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

BV, this is to heal the pain:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuzB-VG7YXw[/ame]

PRONG! (they play that music..:) )

4. Brazilviking

This is really nice! Where does it come from? Germany?

5. dolomite

dolomite Banned

-1million for metallica, most hated band to ever betray their fans. Megadeth is way better, dave mustaine is the reason metalallica got famous, he wrote the best song they ever did...the 4 horsemen. BTW, I've seen both live and flowerpot(metallica) couldn't even stand a chance against the mighty Mustaine and his cohorts. It was very cool of Megadeth to do a double set when Creed canceled(I totally lost sleep over not seeing them:rolleyes:), 2 1/2 hrs to close the "Real Rock Jamboree" back in '98.
    BE, thats so rad you like prong, snap your fingers was the official battle music for head to head gaming in my teens;), nothing like pulling the perfect drift-pass on your buddy whilst throwing the horns up to prong!
    timberlake is ok if he does "dick in a box", "motherlover", and "threeway(the golden rule)", if you haven't seen it youtube it right now! beyonce is dead to me after lipsynching for obama's bulls*^# party, her lips were synched to his posterior!
    How could Alice play when lane staley OD'ed when we were still in school?

6. BeMahoney

Dunno

Where tey are from--

But they kick As S!- Structured, recogniseable "grit 16" full throttle rock.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0aowMBLPPc[/ame]

fun to me! :)

Good n8..

Be

7. Brazilviking

I'm a great fan of megadeth...like it a way more than metallica. But I don't dislike metallica.....
    11 october I'll be on the BLACK SABBATH with ozzy. Guess who will open? MEGADETH!

8. BeMahoney

Lucky you!- In discovered ozzy 27 years ago, black sabbath is in the car any time..... Ever studied the wizards lyrics?- those freaks really love humanity. And I love that music

9. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I saw sabbath(all 4 founding members) at Ozzfest in '03. Damn were they good. That show had hatebreed,slipknot,superjoint ritual, slayer,and judas priest as well...quite a fun time. My cousin and I destroyed fools in the pit.

10. Brazilviking

Imagine 3 orthopaedic surgeons headbanging on the pit....all fighters, recently retired.... Heads are going down!!!!!

Now.....ALICE IN CHAINS is kicking asses right now! Man, I fell like I'm 15 years old again!

11. greenevegiebeast

greenevegiebeast New Member

Metalica lost my respect when they started sueing their fans........
    I listen to a wide verity of music from clasic rock through Jazz. Pop music and moder country music stink....

12. dolomite

dolomite Banned

dude i wish I was there, Alice was a top 5 for me. Do me a favor and wreck someone during "Angry Chair", I would be eternally greatful;). Just thinking about it is making me get that kid feeling again. BTW, when I was younger I saw this band from Brazil...what were they called again? Oh yeah...Sepultura! HaHa couldn't ever forget max and the boys, those were the days. In school my bro and I won a headbanging contest,all these lil posers were acting like it
    was curt cobain or some abortion like that and jumping up and down, there we were circlebanging in unison both with hair down to the waist...the song was refuse/resist.

13. Brazilviking

They have opened the sow today. Nothing to speak. Perfect.