The Slingshot Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Junior threadjacker ag. J
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys what do you think about this sling :)
i got the wood from a fallen down tree in hanover on vacation and kept it in my bag until now skind the bark with a file shaped it sanded it and oild it with sunflower oil and it made a massive difference :) (so many smileys!!!!!) XD .
and go and give my grampa a round of a plause for giving me the coping saw :cool: to cut it :D well here they are!!!

DSC01676.JPG

DSC01670.jpg

DSC01675.JPG

DSC01674.JPG

DSC01673.JPG

DSC01672.JPG

DSC01671.JPG

DSC01669.JPG

DSC01668.JPG
BTW it has tapered 1 cm at pouch and 2 cm at fork and it is 20 cm long not sure what that is good for

thank you for all the support lately and enjoy :D

j (i forgot the J D: )

Attachments

·
Thread Hijacker
3,375 Posts
Nice! A great natural fork! It was very nice of your grandfather to get you the coping saw, those are very helpful

·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ty for all the support I love this forum :) I can't live with outs it I've caught it ( uploadmasmia ) XD

J

·
1,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
3rd natural that came out sexy :) I will showcase the other 2 and over tomorrow I will show the mini TFT hunter :)

J

·
RESIGNED
583 Posts
Super job! Your red pickle looks terrific.

And here's the round of applause and a thumbs-up for your gramps too!
hi guys what do you think about this sling :)
i got the wood from a fallen down tree in hanover on vacation and kept it in my bag until now skind the bark with a file shaped it sanded it and oild it with sunflower oil and it made a massive difference :) (so many smileys!!!!!) XD .
and go and give my grampa a round of a plause for giving me the coping saw :cool: to cut it :D well here they are!!!

·
scooter trash
657 Posts
Nice natural. I like the very deep band grooves. There should be no risk of the bands slipping off this fork.

·
Failureisalwaysanoption
3,648 Posts
Very nice! I do love that classical look. I cannot get enough of it... great work! :D

Oh, and here is for xXdoomXx Senior

1 - 14 of 14 Posts