Rare sickness I don't know I'm if going to make it

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by codido187, Jan 1, 2014.

1. codido187

codido187 New Member

I have a very rare sickness that keeps me up all night that makes my hands sore that makes me extremely tired, the sickness makes me break out in hives makes me have insomnia. I'm looking for the cure for it as we speak but can not find it. It all started one day when someone told me to look at me spraves slingshot videos ever since then I have not been able to stop making things everything I look at is capably of being a slingshot I have slingshotitus ahahah aha anybody know the cure???

2. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

There is no cure, and your condition is terminal. Most of us here are likewise infected, so you can think of us as a support group.

-Wild Bill

3. tivo532

tivo532 Junior Member

I got it too! Looks like at the same time as yours. :eek:

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Like Bill said, there is no cure. But to ease your pain, spend time commiserating with those on the forum. I also find that actively spreading the infection to others helps to ease your own pain. Strangely enough, those you infect will even thank you....sometimes.

5. codido187

codido187 New Member

We must conspire a cure a super slingshot made by a group of slingshot shooters a combination of design who would be in??? A pill we shall call it the x-2000 combinator

6. codido187

codido187 New Member

I shall keep infecting others I'm slowly pulling my older brother into it :)

7. Ryan Wigglesworth

Ryan Wigglesworth Senior Member

its ok. the cure to this is to get a few guns and go shooting :D

8. codido187

codido187 New Member

I have do go out an shoot :(

9. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

There is no cure.

Making a good slingshot, shooting it all day long, then taking your family to a nice dinner, finally crowning the evening with a cold one in front of a good movie, slingshot in hand to play with, eases the pain for at least 12 hours,

10. codido187

codido187 New Member

Should I do this twice daily?? Maybe I need to get to building a plinker I'm going to kill some cans with the one I made I'm addicted everything I do has something refered to a slingshot

11. codido187

codido187 New Member

Let's go kill some zombies guys maybe that's the cure ahaha I'll bring the beer and paracord and guns if you bring the sling shots :) and knives to if you guys are knife freaks like me

12. 4foruglenncoco

4foruglenncoco Member

Like we all said no cure, but I love this disease for some unknown reason ;)

13. codido187

codido187 New Member

It has plagued me and my family everyone is making things for slingshot lol