PVC Slingshot tutorial

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Brazilviking, Jul 10, 2013.

1. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Ok, forgive my insanity. My first tutorial!
    [ame]http://youtu.be/GIabRkEg2Dk[/ame]

Last edited: Jul 10, 2013
  2. Great Tutorial Video!

Great Slingshot of the Pipes!

Joe

3. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Haha, you did very, very well!! Only a fool would criticize your English, I challenge anyone else to try and speak Portuguese!! Thanks for this video, I did quite a bit of laughing, very well done!

Is your dog really named after the knee cap? ?:D

4. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Fantstic video! I wish I could make videos at your level of funny... Very very good! :D A "Like" was not good enough, I added it to my favourites :)

Also, funny video with the poor skeleton... :D

5. Brazilviking

Yes....Patela! My baby girl from the animal shelter.

6. Courier

Courier Senior Member

I totally agree with FIAAO. Awesome video!! Very amusing and also a great tutorial.
    Also your english is very good! It is clear and understandable.
    We hope to see more videos! :)

7. Brazilviking

Thanks! That skeleton asked for it!!!:mad:

8. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

good and funy tutorial

9. greenevegiebeast

greenevegiebeast New Member

I like the idea. But we need more patella videos. She is a natural star.

10. pipesmoker

pipesmoker Member

i agree....she is the real star.....not BV....:)

11. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

Very funny. Loved it!

I'm now wondering if there is anything that can't be made from PVC. That stuff is amazingly versatile. Kinda like the adult version of Legos. I KNEW my lego training would come in handy some day.

"Don't eat the glue, don't drink the glue, don't glue the dog..." Okay, I'll have to try to remember this next time I'm in a gluing mood. :)

12. Schultz

Schultz New Member

Incrivelmente, um dos melhores Vídeos que já vi aqui! 1+

Incredibly, one of the Best Videos that i have seen here! 1+

13. Brazilviking

Next time i will let her make the slingshot and I'll do the kiss....

14. Brazilviking

I love LEGO too. Wish you could see what you can build with the ILIZAROV steel "lego"...... Much more versatile than PVC!

15. Brazilviking

I think you are the only guy on the planet that can make the google translator work correcty on portuguese!!!

16. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

Nice Job Brazilviking :)

Huh, it's hard to create a tutorial video. Especially if it is in a foreign language. But challenges are part of our life. Your video presentation was logical and easy to follow that's a good point. Video cuts were quite well positioned. End scenes are funny, but all others mentioned it already.

Excuse me for the following critics and comments, but as a former presentation tutor I hope I can help your future work.

Style is an interesting thing. The hardest thing in presentation (and public speech) is to be natural. It needs a lot of time to understand yourself as an "actor" and develop a natural appearance. I missed a bit the eye contact. I know it's technical but helps to keep your audience focused. I've watched the video a few times and it feels a bit slow now. Only seconds, but most of the takes (video chunks) are long. For an average presentation it's fine, but for a funny appearance it's slow a bit. Fun and jokes needs really tight timing, and that's hard.

I only tell you these coz I really like your works and I know you will create serious stuffs, but what am I talking about? You already done awesome things! :thumbsup:

Ok in general: eye contact, tighter timing, natural "acting" (maybe some more scenes in your own language, even if I don't understand that it was exciting and cool :cool:)

I edited a video about our presentation class few years ago, there are some tricks and timing references in it. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PZJ3yulFzs"]Check here.[/ame]

I'm the smiling guy at 1:40. Was an infocommunication class.

Bests,

Mark

17. Brazilviking

Thanks a lot, man! This was really usefull and constructive!!! I'll try these tips on another video!!!
    I really like this kind of feedback!

18. slawek

slawek New Member

19. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Sensational, Brazilviking, what a tutorial! Thank you! You've made my day!