The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
aka Whitehawk!
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks. Only a few days until Halloween. I know it's not just a US holiday, though it's a big deal here for many kids (and adults too).

So, I was curious if any of you out there are either carving pumpkins, dressing up or both? If so, would you care to share photos? Sexy nurses, teachers, maids, etc. are allowed, but not if they're worn by the likes of WildBill, Be or Dolo ;)

I am not one for cosplay myself, so no costume this year. But we did do a pumpkin for "little Withak". She wanted a kitty, so Mrs. Withak found the stencil online and we simply copied it, with a few mods and me doing the carving. Now, I'm no artist, and this is a really simple design - I know some of you out there could kick my tail in the artistry and creativity departments.

So, here is our pumpkin this year. Let's see what the rest of you have!

Attachments

·
MILF of the board
2,035 Posts
I like the carving! We are dressing up for sure this year. Since I'm not a celeb and I can't bounce back to my normal size after having a baby, I'll be dressing up as the 9th doctor. I'll post pics when I dress up and take them. :)

·
2,513 Posts
This halloween marks ten years since I met my missus (we met at a halloween party) so I will be doing something spooky to mark it but not 100% sure what yet.

·
aka Whitehawk!
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Haha great cat! I'm not doing anything for halloween this year.

Slingshots forever.
Thanks!

I like the carving! We are dressing up for sure this year. Since I'm not a celeb and I can't bounce back to my normal size after having a baby, I'll be dressing up as the 9th doctor. I'll post pics when I dress up and take them. :)
I would truly be disappointed if you didn't have a costume photo to share. As for the Hollywood starlets - that's simply not natural - it's kind of creepy.

This halloween marks ten years since I met my missus (we met at a halloween party) so I will be doing something spooky to mark it but not 100% sure what yet.
Congrats on 10 years Scooby! We marked 21 years back in July ourselves. Any chance you'll be carving a pumpkin, maybe in the shape of a raptor??? :cool:

·
2,513 Posts
Yup, I'll be carving a pumpkin although I can't imagine it will be as neat as yours!

I love halloween in general, it's pretty much the only holiday I celebrate but the best thing? My favourite seasonal beer is back on the shelves :)

·
aka Whitehawk!
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Dang Scooby, I'd say you should try and carve a replica of the jack-o-lantern on the bottle - you can do it!!!

I'd also like to see you dressed up as Salad Fingers - something tells me that would work for you. We just need to get you a rusty slingshot.

·
2,513 Posts
Dang Scooby, I'd say you should try and carve a replica of the jack-o-lantern on the bottle - you can do it!!!
That never even crossed my mind! It's a plan!

I'd also like to see you dressed up as Salad Fingers - something tells me that would work for you. We just need to get you a rusty slingshot.
Haha, I was thinking Jack Skeleton but Salad Fingers is a great shout!

·
aka Whitehawk!
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Just so this thread doesn't get lost...a pumpkin bump:

·
aka Whitehawk!
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Okay folks, today is the day - pumpkins and costumes, if you care to share (or scare).

Halloween Bump!

·
Banned
3,613 Posts
Joey's first Jack o' lantern. I free handed the design and cut it out with a steak knife, not my best but not too bad as it's been around 20 years since I made one.

Pumpkin Plant Eye Jack-o'-lantern Cucurbita

No costume pics as E said I couldn't post my sexy hookerish French whore-maid outfit:(.

Scoobs, let's see that butch assed guggalo you posted before:eek:. I can't wait to see salad fingers!

Attachments

·
2,513 Posts
The plan for the babysitter fell through so no dressing up for me this year :( I have had a really cool day with the kids though doing loads of halloween based crafts. As much as I would have liked to carve the Pumpking beer face the kids insisted on Jack Skeleton so here it is

And just for Dolo, here is the only pic I actually look scary in ;)

·
aka Whitehawk!
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Joey's first Jack o' lantern. I free handed the design and cut it out with a steak knife, not my best but not too bad as it's been around 20 years since I made one.

View attachment 17371

No costume pics as E said I couldn't post my sexy hookerish French whore-maid outfit:(.

Scoobs, let's see that butch assed guggalo you posted before:eek:. I can't wait to see salad fingers!
Looks great to me D! I am a bit disappointed about the outfit though :(

The plan for the babysitter fell through so no dressing up for me this year :( I have had a really cool day with the kids though doing loads of halloween based crafts. As much as I would have liked to carve the Pumpking beer face the kids insisted on Jack Skeleton so here it is

And just for Dolo, here is the only pic I actually look scary in ;)

Nice job on the pumpkin Scoobs - and scary costume indeed. Just need to throw in a dark alley at night to complete the ensemble.

Got these two carved up... ready for the slingshot firing squad on Sunday! :D
Great pumpkins!

·
2,513 Posts
Nice job on the pumpkin Scoobs - and scary costume indeed. Just need to throw in a dark alley at night to complete the ensemble.
Like this? Nothing like a sober clown pole dancing on a lamp post :eek:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts