Because of the detailed blueprints and a helpful video, I chose this as my first slingshot attempt. Being in the USA, I had to adapt from metric to imperial, but it wasn't a problem. Note that I did away with the trigger guard; it was easier than tying a knot in the rubber band that holds it forward. Unfortunately, I found that the screws that guide the slider dig into the plywood veneers and jam, preventing me from being able to smoothly rearm after firing. I have a couple of ideas in mind: either small metal plates epoxied into a dado on the slider, or some kind of smooth round brad in place of the screws. But for now, here it is.