Proud moment

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by AngelicScars, Feb 3, 2014.

1. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

The weather is great today, so along with working on my slingshot, I went out to shoot my scout a bit. My boys came home from school and my youngest was ready to come outside to watch me. I thought about it and decided I'd like him have a try. I put some safety glasses on him, had him gather some acorns, and I let him shoot my scout.
    He couldn't have had a bigger smile on his face or been more proud of himself. I'm thinking I need to either make him one, or buy him one. :cool:

Bonus: This happened when I was shooting. I thought it was pretty funny. (My husband made the Pokeball).
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 3, 2014
  2. BeMahoney

BeMahoney Builder of things

Mama ist die beste!

:) spreading it...

good mama!

Be

3. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

It's always cool to see your kids take an interest in the sports that you also enjoy. I taught all 4 of my kids can shoot rifles and handguns well. And of course that began with many, many lectures in firearm safety.

My youngest son (Now 20) tried his hand at a slingshot for the first time yesterday. Lucky I made him a shooter first or I would have had to make him one last night.

He did have one hit his hand but just barely. Vitamins don't fly too straight.

4. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

That is very cool. I can't wait until my son is a little older so I can teach him to shoot, and the importance of safety when shooting anything. Be it a slingshot, air rifle, bow, rifle or pistol.

5. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

6. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I suspect when the zombies come, your family will do very well. It is good to infect your children with such a malady. As for getting them a slingshot of their own, I recommend making one for them now and then encouraging them to make their own later. Buying them one is not a bad idea, but think of the value they'll place on something made by mom or by their own hands. As it is, I recall you're a 'creative' family, so that sounds right up their alley.

7. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Mort aux Pokemon! :)

8. 4foruglenncoco

4foruglenncoco Member

It's spreading more!!!!! Muahahahahaha, and in other news...:D

Eat, Sleep, Slingshots

9. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

What a nice experience. Thank you for sharing.

10. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

Indoctrinate the children! Teach them to slay Pokemon! I can see it now, "Pikach-*THWACK/THUD*" ...Eat my steel balls, you little sh1t!

-Wild Bill

11. PaulPawx3

PaulPawx3 Member

When you do something with your kids, at least you know what they are doing. That is a lot better than parents that find out from the police what their kids are doing. Kids might forget what you say, but they will never forget how you make them feel. Enjoy your kids, they grow up fast:D

12. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Perfect!

Oh so true!