The Slingshot Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Ladies & G's,
I found an old projector, the casing is made out of alum. I dismounted it for using the casing to make a slingshot out of it. I don' t know what kind it will be but looking at it i think it will be great for a Starship( not sure about how it is called) .

TO BE CONTINUED...

·
Failureisalwaysanoption
3,648 Posts
Another exciting tokSick-project... I'm looking forward how this will turn out! Good luck mate :D

·
scooter trash
657 Posts
Just anchor some broomhandle in the side pipe, attach some bands at the front and it's practically ready made! :) Nice find, tok!

·
Thread Hijacker
3,375 Posts
Lots of good potential here!
If a slingshot cannot be made from this, you could always use it as a club:D!

·
3,951 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Maybe it can fit....a forearm? To make a light holder for your girl's slingshot?
You got it mate, that is the main idea!! I have so many things running thru my head when i look at it. I plan to use it the way that it will not only be the "support" for the slingshot it will protect her arm from possible injuries too ;).

The inside case is where the fan is, made of alum too.

Should be slingshotable too :)

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Hahaha!! I loved that game on the nintendo 8 bit. I not sure you ever seen one of those.
i found these games way too graphical back in those days. i liked to play non graphical games where you had to write "go north", "examine chest", "open door with key", "shoot at angry dwarf with bullpup-sling-x-bow", ...

ok, i'm willing to admit that i played "flintstones - the rescue of dino & hoppy" and "the simpsons - bart vs space mutants" on the NES. but just because there were slingshots involved. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Do You Have A Projector & Fixed HDTV Projection Screen?

If so, what are the advantages to using these two products vs. buying an LCD or Plasma TV of the same size?

Today was the first time I've seen an actually fixed HDTV Projection screen when browsing Buy.com. This seems a much more costly investment to pair these two items vs. buying one LCD TV check.

Does anyone care to educate me here on what the excitement is about projectors and screens for home theaters? :)

Thanks......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts