Projector

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by tokSick, Aug 8, 2013.

1. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hi Ladies & G's,
    I found an old projector, the casing is made out of alum. I dismounted it for using the casing to make a slingshot out of it. I don' t know what kind it will be but looking at it i think it will be great for a Starship( not sure about how it is called) .
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

TO BE CONTINUED...

2. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Another exciting tokSick-project... I'm looking forward how this will turn out! Good luck mate :D

3. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Looks like a cannon.

4. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

5. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Maybe it can fit....a forearm? To make a light holder for your girl's slingshot?

6. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Just anchor some broomhandle in the side pipe, attach some bands at the front and it's practically ready made! :) Nice find, tok!

7. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Lots of good potential here!
    If a slingshot cannot be made from this, you could always use it as a club:D!

8. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

You got it mate, that is the main idea!! I have so many things running thru my head when i look at it. I plan to use it the way that it will not only be the "support" for the slingshot it will protect her arm from possible injuries too ;).

The inside case is where the fan is, made of alum too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Should be slingshotable too :)

9. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

10. MaddyMax

MaddyMax New Member

i found these games way too graphical back in those days. i liked to play non graphical games where you had to write "go north", "examine chest", "open door with key", "shoot at angry dwarf with bullpup-sling-x-bow", ...

ok, i'm willing to admit that i played "flintstones - the rescue of dino & hoppy" and "the simpsons - bart vs space mutants" on the NES. but just because there were slingshots involved. :rolleyes: