POV-Gun

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by Achso_42, Jun 26, 2013.

1. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

The Point of View Gun is a device created by Douglas Adams for the movie version of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy; it does not appear in any of the previous versions of the story.

According to the film, the gun was created by Deep Thought prior to its long pondering of the Answer to Life, the Universe, and Everything. When used on someone, it will cause them to see things from the point of view of the person firing the gun (the Guide says that it "conveniently, does precisely as its name suggests"). According to the Guide, though the gun was designed by Deep Thought, it was commissioned by the Intergalactic Consortium of Angry Housewives, who were tired of ending every argument with their husbands with the phrase: "You just don't get it, do you?"

(taken from wikipedia:D)

Just tell me what you think.

Attached Files:

2. Great.

Great.

Wait for finishing?

I think there are some problems at the edge on the metal with the rubberbands.

What will you make it safer at this point?

Joe

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2013

3. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

4. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Interesting a lot..... I just don't like the nail on the trigger. Clmsy to stick you finger and bad for the rubber as said above.

5. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

6. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

The sled will be modified, for the trigger, it's the only way to lock the trigger.