Pinky hole

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by buckshot500, Feb 4, 2014.

1. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

Just want to get some opinions on how well the pinky hole works on a slingshot handle.

I've been thinking about making a pocket shooter and the pinky hole seems like it might make a smaller fork more manageable, not to mention I also like the way it looks.

Anyway I saw one like that on Gamekeeper John's youtube page.

I spotted one lone green PVC sewer pipe at the home center. I'd like to build 20 of them at once, to give as gifts .

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  2. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I have 2 slingshots with pinkie holes. I have no opinion for or against them in general. It just depends on the slingshot. For smaller slingshots, it can be helpful to have it there to help stabilize your grip. For larger models, I find my grip is different and I tend to avoid using it. I'd say test it on a design and see how it feels. You'll know if it works for you when you try it.

3. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I've had two with pinky holes. A+ PS-2 was, in my opinion, complete rubbish. Dunking Dancing Hunter was, in my opinion, wonderful. The hole feels gimmicky on the A+ but right at home and very useful on the Dankung.

4. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

I'm sorry, by the thread title, I thought this might be a fetish thing.

_wild Bill

5. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Yes, I thought I stumbled onto the wrong forum for a moment there!
    I must leave this thread now before I say something that gets me in trouble!:eek:

6. FilthyRusty

FilthyRusty New Member

i dont know i quite like the PINKY HOLE on the recent SNADER PFS but they have been pointless on others i have played with

7. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Personally I don't like the Pinky Hole, flicks has a innovative design for the "ring finger" with a hole at 90° and thumb flipping action ...
    Arturo

8. buckshot500

buckshot500 Hoonigan Jeeper

I did see the one with the ring turned 90 degrees, but that wouldn't work to well for a pocket sling. I was thinking the ring would provide a better purchase on a handle that wasn't real big.

I guess I'll try some different shapes as I get further into this cool hobby.

9. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

I don't like it, I never use it on the slingshot with pinkyhole I have. But I don't know, you might find it useful.

10. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

We'll change the pincky hole into a ring finger hole. Then you will get a super small one!