Pink Scout

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Jeremy, Oct 30, 2013.

1. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I was finally able to pre-order the pink scout (save the ta-tas) from Simple Shot. :D Only downside is I will be in Michigan for work for the next two weeks and may not be home when it arrives. :(

I was talking to my wife and both of us were hoping for a purple one, but pink will have to do. Besides, part of the proceeds go to a good cause.

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

I want to get a kit when I am old enough and experience enough to use bearing and handle saws :) I will get my first scrolling saw when I am 17 .....

J

3. Jeremy

I also look forward to the time when I can start building my own slingshots. I've never shot a flat-band one and figured FlippinOut was a great place to start.

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Nice. I've debated getting one myself for Mrs. Withak. I just don't think she would appreciate a slingshot as much as some of us do, even if it helps the ta tas.

5. Jeremy

If only I could get my wife to shoot slingshots as well. Maybe the pink one will get her interested. Either way, I'll enjoy my pink Scout.

6. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

I thing the scout is an awesome start for a flatband slingshot, I love mine. took me a little while to get used to flatbands. thankfully the scout is a very forgiving platform for beginners.
    that said though I can't wait for the commercial rambone to finally be release, I'm dying to do a side by side comparison!

7. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

The scout is good decision Jeremy, slingshots from Nathan are all great versatile shooters ... I don't have one but read a lot of good opinions about ...
    Cheers
    Arturo

8. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

Hi Jeremy,

I spent some time with the Scout :) and it's a great choice for a starter.
    It's versatility is outstanding. You can try different grips and attachment methods with that frame. Previous weekend I teamed up with friends - two of them starters - and they tried the Scout. It's not a small frame and not for wearing in your pocket all day long, but it's as safe as possible. Wide fork, cool pouch. It's a great choice for an all-rounder frame.

Yup, and don't forget those latex bands... :D

Default band shoots best with 3/8" or 10mm steels.

Bests,
    Tremo

9. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Jeremy, you'll look like a badass shooting the pink scout. People will be thinking damn that dude must be tough to be shooting a pink slingy, then give them a vacant stare whilst quoting Jack Nicholson from the shining. They will run;).

10. Tremoside

Tremoside SINdustrial designer

Quite new video about the Scout :)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bD1ZafzJTbA&feature=c4-overview&list=UUJnAULmSyBEQiX9JD5QtYVw[/ame]

11. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Can't wait to get my pink scout! It will be my first slingshot. :D

12. Jeremy

Add to that the fact that I'm 6'5" and bald and usually sporting some sort of facial hair. I've been told I can be a little intimidating.

13. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Well then, that just begs for photos. I'm picturing a wide shot of you going after a bunch of young trick-or-treaters, chasing them down with your big, bad, pink slingshot. It would be timeless :p

14. Jeremy

If only I had it in hand this year.

I will post some pics when it arrives.

15. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Yeah, I've actually been told that through school, that I looked intimidating. I'm all of 5'2" but apparently I used to look pissed all the time. I don't think I look intimidating, but I wouldn't cross me to find out what I'm capable of. :p

16. Jeremy

I don't think anyone in their right mind would cross you.

17. SimpleShot

SimpleShot Everything Slingshots!

I just received an update from our US manufacturer and the Pink Scouts are being molded next week and will be ready for shipment on November 13. Thanks for your purchases and patience!

18. Jeremy

Awesome, I can't wait to get mine.

19. Jeremy

I hope to get my Scout soon.