Pets

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by xXdoomXx, Oct 15, 2013.

Tags:
  1. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Hi guys and gals,

I wanted to show off my brothers or our family cat. She is 4 years old and has birthday on my moms birthday (my mom gets fish and she gets jog hurt actually other way around :D:p) feel free to post your own pics of dogs, cats, ferrets, birds, hamsters, mice, bunnies, crocodiles, slingsh... Oh wait that's not a pet :p :D. Will , (sigh) you may also show your fish :):):):):D

image.jpg

She is a very small and still playful cat(she picks a lot of fights but goes to a offensive retreat or what's known as run away as fast as you can :p)!! Can't wait to see your pets and their awesome names.

How could I forget her name we thought it was a boy so we called her fritzi but she's a girl but we still call her fritzi:)

J

Last edited: Oct 15, 2013
  2. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

I have 3 snakes, 3 lizards, 2 rabbits, a guinea pig, ferret, 2 owls, 2 cats, a giant millipede, tarantula, hissing cockroaches and a kestrel. Which one do you want first? ;)

Edit: Oh and Giant Land Snails!

3. xXdoomXx

Amazing all of them !!!

J :D

4. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

I hope I attached the photo correctly. This is my 9 month old Chinese Crested Hairless dog, Lulu.

Attached Files:

5. Tilia

Tilia Junior Member

i spent last two winters in Estonia as a dog-handler/guide with a dogsled company, we did 5 day expeditions with Alaskan malamutes (40 in total)
    there was a pup the first year that was to small at birth, and when the mother fed the pups she would stand up, and the small pup could not reach the nipple so it was also under fed, and just to small and weak to go before a sled, so i took it with me, the can not feed a dog if it doesn't work
    for me its a perfect dog, not so big as a normal malamute he is now as big as a Siberian husky

a short movie of him while i am busy with a wild boar... he wants the boar as well :D
    second movie is his father, the biggest dog ther and number two in the ranking of leadership (no1 was a small dog but fearse...always look out for the small guys;) )
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=334571633290631&set=vb.100002133928521&type=3&theater
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=334586326622495&set=vb.100002133928521&type=3&theater

its the dog on the left
    [​IMG]

6. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Ill post a few now and few later in the thread :)

Gatsby
    [​IMG]

Python called Monty (What else?!)
    [​IMG]

Matilda
    [​IMG]

Tallulah playing with her food!
    [​IMG]

Peaches
    [​IMG]

Sorry for taking up loads of room

7. xXdoomXx

I want you to take up lots of room omg those are all awesome pets I like that hairy little pet of your angelic. :p and those husky type dogs sorry they look like them if I were to have a dog it would be one like that :)

J

8. Tilia

Tilia Junior Member

the one on the right is a siberian husky (not mine)
    the left one is alaskan malamute (my dog)

they are great but dont take them if you dont have time to walk at-least 3 hours ever other day or two hours daily, else they will drive you nuts and destroy your home

and they are bread to be very indibendable, they are notorious bad listeners
    and do there own thing, specially when the dont respect you because you unreasonable strict.... than they just go...F you, and walk away

9. xXdoomXx

I love the forest near my house a big oak and beach Forrest so I would go for a 30 minute bike tour I've already found a dear in it and way more dead/fallen down trees that I have to harvest :)

I'll try to get a pic next time I go there

J

10. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Our sweet Caylah. We had to put her down in 2009 due to multiple medical problems which were causing her a lot of pain. She made it to 16, but still one of the hardest decisions we had to make. She was unique, unlike any previous animal we had owned. Smart, intuitive, playful, energetic, loyal, protective. Great dog. Border Collie - Springer Spaniel mix. I miss this dog.

Now we have a goldfish named Nemo. Unlike every goldfish (or beta) I've ever owned, this one will not die. We've had him for 5 years - I've never heard of a goldfish living that long. I think this fish may be undead.

Here's a picture of our departed pup. The fish refuses to smile for a photo.

[​IMG]

11. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Patela, my DAUGHTER. And the other creature is Jezebel, her pet!

Attached Files:

12. xXdoomXx

You have all really cute pets sorry that you had to put her down with my moms dog they had to put her down

J

13. kineticweaponry

kineticweaponry Senior Member

Scooby you have the COOLEST PETS!

14. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I have two basset hound mixes. One is mixed with a black lab, the other is mixed with a German Shepard. They both have the colorings of the second breed. I'll try and post pictures when I get back to my computer tomorrow.

15. Obl1v1Aus

Obl1v1Aus Meh!

Here are my "kids".

The first is Angus, He's a 5 year old Staffie cross Border Collie and Secondly is my girl Xena who is a 2 year old Australian Shepard

Attached Files:

16. xXdoomXx

I would also get a ozzy Shepard if I had to choose out of every dog... Or a border colly very playful and nice family dogs

J

17. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

The Collie and Australian Shepard are beautiful, intelligence and looks in one hyperactive bundle! :)

Thanks! I use some of them for work which is how I justify them to the missus! ;) The snakes are my babies though :)

Ill post up some more pics later on when I get back to my home computer.

18. Mixerman

Mixerman New Member

Maine Coon

One of my kitties, Cleo, she's a Maine Coon :)

Attached Files:

19. BrPio

BrPio .

Just a side note: Great thread idea.

20. xXdoomXx

That's a cute little one :)

J