Ozzy and the Croc Dundee knife!

Discussion in 'Knives, Swords, and other bladed weapons' started by OzzyOsborne, Feb 3, 2014.

1. OzzyOsborne

OzzyOsborne New Member

2. Bushmaster

Bushmaster New Member

You should make that your profile picture for the forum here!

3. noah013

noah013 Member

Wow... That is a very big 'knife'...

Good job you found it. Can't hurt anybody anymore!

Greetings, Noah013

4. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

I agree, avatar pic!

5. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

Cool pic man gratzz on the find.

6. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

That knife is illegal to own or illegal to carry?

Elephant and Castle, by the Imperial War Museum, right? None of my two visits to London have been complete without a stop there.

7. OzzyOsborne

OzzyOsborne New Member

Not illegal to own, but illegal to carry in a public place without reasonable excuse...

- by design it's a pointed and bladed article, not an offensive weapon. machete's are used for chopping down foilage/woodland/jungles etc!

(Some weapons by design or adaptation/modification are/or become offensive weapons/prohibited articles, knuckle dusters, flick knifes, stilleto knives, bayonets, swords, batons etc. etc. - long list!)

- I'm the beat officer there, the Imperial War Museum is closed for refurbishment at the moment

My beat is from E&C right up to London Bridge. I've also got Shakespear's Globe Theatre, The Tate Modern Museum and Borough Market on my ward - love it

The two arrested were 15 and 17 years old, both charged with points and blades

- more enquiries to follow, CCTV, footage etc. so may be more arrests

Last edited: Feb 4, 2014
  8. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Hope it comes back soon and better than ever. Love that place. The exhibits on trench warfare that I saw in 1988 got me hooked on World War I. Trench clubs, early attempts at modern body armor.

You get all the good stuff in your area. Right up to the Tower of London?

Cool stuff, thanks for sharing.