other olive slingshot

Discussion in 'Show off your homemades!' started by zurdoman95, May 18, 2013.

1. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

This is the second of my slingshot olive series, in this I lowered the handle to put this black skin and i put on it two long bands per side to shoot in butterfly stile. as you see I'm doing lately olive slingshot and it is because I have discovered that I love this wood, and is ideal for slingshot. if I'm honest when I made this slingshot was thinking of Saderath slingshots and this is because I really like his way of doing slingshot. I hope you like it guys :)

Attached Files:

2. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

Nice one! I really love the leather work you do! Butterfly is the way to go....

3. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

and I forgot it, I made a hole that goes from the handle to the bottom of the slingshot, to pass the cord through the hole and so the finish is better

Attached Files:

4. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

5. jt-1911

jt-1911 Senior Member ProPlatinum

Nice! INcredibly long bands.

6. LW

LW New Member

Good work, and your leather work is also very good, and there are always the little details that stand out and interest me, like the lanyard that comes out from the lower part of the handle.

very nice !!

7. zurdoman95

zurdoman95 Member

thank you all, you are the reason I got the better of me in my slingshot, this forum has been helping me to realize my dream of being a good craftsman, really thank all

8. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Nice Olive natural Zurdoman95 ... yeah I see you are going butterfly with it ... enjoy !!
    Cheers
    Arturo

9. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Very good lookin' slingshot and very nice work. I made one out of olive wood sometime ago( i already gave it), that wood is very nice, easy to work with and strong enough for slingshots. The leather looks great on it and the way you made the lanyard is a great idea.

10. Luker_23

Luker_23 New Member