One of the most effective and simple SLINGBOW conversions!

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Hardtimes, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Hardtimes

Hardtimes Member

Yes, I just made this even easier. And wow, does it work incredibly well. I just took a picture to illustrate how simple you can do it but this is not optimal.

welcome to the slingbow golf tee!

[​IMG]

and check out the different sizes! I bet the 3 wood would work perfectly on a side shooter like the one I am working on now.

[​IMG]

I would probably play around with modifying the shape so that the arrow easily slips into its proper groove. I had no trouble though using it as is (I did tape it to the forks for support in the shown position).

Cheers.

2. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hahaha!!! This is incredibly smart! I would never have thought to do this! I'm very impressed by this ingenuity!

3. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

very smart! it looks like a one way whisker biscuit, how much does one cost?

4. CEZ

CEZ New Member

Cool, have you done any shots with arrows with that?

5. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Is it needed to have big teeth to shoot big arrows?!?
    Just jokin'. I am not a slingbow fan but this will be interesting for those who are.
    Easy to adapt and awesome idea my friend!!!

6. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

Those are probably easier to find than the shaving brushes that Ruthie uses and no need to alter them. Good Idea.

7. Hardtimes

Hardtimes Member

a full set of 4 will cost you less than a single wisker bisuit. I also would make a few changes, I will update with those mods soon. I can't get time to show it loaded but I will try and show how you can furthur adapt is later.

8. ruthiexxxx

ruthiexxxx ruthiexxxx

a very interesting option. I shall look forward to hearing more about the modifications you have in mind. I've been meaning to pop to the art shop and see whether any oil painting brushes have the right sort of characteristics. And I should have a manufactured whisker biscuit arriving any day so it will be interesting to make comparisons with the shaving brushes.

9. FIAAO

FIAAO Failureisalwaysanoption

Haha, that is some fantastic problem-solving and nice use of materials you do there! :D