OH NO! rofl

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by mikehunt042084, Jan 6, 2014.

1. My three year old just figured out how to work our Wii, I'm in so much trouble lol. Little critter can't decide on a movie, keeps changing the thing!

2. Jack739

Jack739 Gun-'Slinger'

hahaha how awesome! My father once told me that I have deleted his Zelda Savedata on his Super Nintendo when I was 3 years old :eek: mashing the Buttons and chewing on the side of the Controller :D good ol´times haha

Watch out :p

3. I am SO glad I have all my old systems put up in storage and use emulators and roms for the older stuff. It's actually cheaper to replace a Wii than an original nintendo with all the games my daughter might break :(

4. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

"Little critter!" Hahaha! Got to love them and the daily nuances! Sounds like you're past the 'terrible twos' but far from out the woods with what they can get into...

5. "Terrible Twos"? Forget that, they just keep getting taller lol. They still get into stuff when they grow up and have kids, ask my father! lol I dig through his shop and try to talk him into making a slingshot with me every time we visit :)

EDIT: The "Little Critter" is because "Critter" was my nickname when I was her age... Well actually I am almost 30 and one of my aunts still calls me "Critter" lol

6. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

My three year old loves to play the main hub area of Skylanders on my PS3. He's also a fan of The Simpson's, so I must be doing something right.

7. Ravensbull

Ravensbull New Member

You shouldn't pry on your dad to make 'A' slingshot with you... You should pry on him to make at least 3! Two of one design you agree on. That way you have a father/son connection pair. The third (maybe a pair?) Could be a mini size frame for you and your critter! Something like a BB shooter maybe. There might be broken windows instead of a broken Wii! After all, unless the window is pretty large, they are normally cheaper... :D

8. Jack739

Jack739 Gun-'Slinger'

just like me, without emulators it would be really annoying to gamble an old classic.. There are some Games, like Earthbound or Chrono Trigger, i would propably never had played because they never appeared in europe :(

I have build an old Arcade Bartop like this:
    http://www.katorlegaz.com/3d_models/arcade_bartops/237/LCD-bartop-mar.jpg

Working on an Emulator based PC too. There are some really great old games here that I never would have played without the Emulator because they were before my time, and most of them don´t came out in Germany at all...

wow i hope my english is okay, i´m getting a Little tired :D

9. Sadly where he lives is one of the few places slingshots are kind of a no no in California so it's hard for me to convince him. (He doesn't want to risk his CCW permit) and my daughter already has a couple mini-shooters.... She doesn't really like them, prefers blowpipes because both Dad & MOM like them lol.

Nice arcade, reminds me of a couple I have seen on Instructables.com :) I will PM you talk further about emulators, don't want to choke up the forum lol

10. Longwei2012

Longwei2012 New Member

My son is barely 2 now. Yet he managed to send a gossip to the wrong person on whatsapp. I was composing the story in notes, then copied it to paste to a friend. I had to go to the toilet and the sneaky bastard ran to my phone, pasted the story in the wrong chat and then sent it.
    I can never leave him in a room with my phone, he always calls people or sends texts that shouldn't be sent. Same with laptop.
    He does not speak, he runs like bambi, he eats mashed food... But somehow he always manages to do unpleasant things on my phone

11. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Kids are great! :) My 4 year old can use an ipad better than me (Im a technophobe!) and my two year old is quite happy taking photos and bluetoothing them to the laptop....scary!

Not happy with the way the youngest has figured out how to undo the locks on the snake vivs though.........