Newest Video. Is he ok?

Discussion in 'The latest one!' started by SnerdWilliams, Sep 27, 2013.

1. SnerdWilliams

SnerdWilliams New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I07dn5anM8[/ame]

There is a thread in the German section, but I know he has a lot of English speaking fans. Is Joerg going to be ok?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_I07dn5anM8"][/ame]

2. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

I do not know, but by the fact that the video is uploaded you would think soo. I sure hope he is okay.

3. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

I sincerely hope that he will be okay.

4. Otees

Otees Another Member

I saw it and I was like WTF!!!! Best of wishes to Joerg. You will be in my prayers.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  5. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Hubby and I just watched the video and it turned our stomachs. I really do hope he's okay.

So, a lot of the comments on the video is calling it fake. Is it? If so, that's just not cool.

6. TheMadFlasher

TheMadFlasher New Member

I'm going with fake. I think it's getting the reaction he wanted though. If it's not fake then I'd feel awful, just a lot isn't adding up. If it were real I'd hope he wouldn't just let his wife bandage him up, he could have serious problems if he got hit like that. Likely something to do with his movie, since he/someone does apologize for the wound in the description.

7. Beanflip

Beanflip New Member

I came here just looking for answers. VERY concerned for Jorge!

8. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Well.....this totally got me unprepared! Shocking!
    But I'm watching it time after time to be sure.
    We will not know untill the real news.

This is a forum, open to discussions, so I'll make some PERSONAL CONSIDERATIONS.
    First of all, I ask forgiveness to Joerg if I'm wrong (or if I'm ruining some sort of surprise). If you are really hurt, I wish you the best recovery and confort. And if you need anything, ANYTHING AT ALL, all you have to do is ask.

But that red liquid doesn't seem like real blood. I see it a lot every day. Blood is not that thick! Is not that transparent. And much more red. Specially from the head! I've got lot's of contact with blood in my job and never seen it behaving as it did on his wifes hand. My guess is that it may be some test for the movie.....really great scene, if it is fake. No cuts.

Maybe it's my mind that doesn't want to believe that he got hurt.....the trajetory of the ball is parabolic........up and down. And after the main impact, a ricochet.....it could not penetrate skin.

Again, This is my opinion. A really scaring video. The fact that it went online also calls for a representation....

I am really sorry if my doctor instincts betrayed me this time. If it is true, please forgive me and let me help somehow.

9. Froshmasta

Froshmasta New Member

I'm also guessing it's a good fake. I don't know blood as well as you seem to but I think I see a cut in the video during the falling part. Also that ball came back with way too much speed. I don't think there's any substance he had on his target stand there that could bounce a 20mm steel ball like that.

That said, I also don't want to be a total ba***rd if he is really injured so I hope he's OK too... just in case :)

10. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

If it is fake, this video was made in poor taste. I'm sorry, but there are people that would truly be concerned if he really did get hurt. At least put some sort of disclaimer on the video. The shock reaction is fine, but not knowing if he is okay or not? Not cool, just not cool.

11. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I'm hoping it's a fake, hard for me to tell. But what makes me wonder are a few things:

1. The camera is set down at a perfect location to capture the wound.
    2. Joerg is an experienced shooter. He knows the very real possibility of an RTS when shooting against a solid background. He has made a point of showing how to capture these shots in a proper catch box. It doesn't seem like the kind of shot he'd set up, almost a rookie mistake.
    3. Joerg is working on a movie where just such a special effect would be in use, and this would be a great way to test it. He's working with people that know what they're doing.
    4. Why would his wife take the time to make a video of a semi-conscious Joerg rather than get him to a hospital?
    5. Someone took the time to edit and post this video and not give ANY information on his condition?

So, I have to say I don't know for sure. I am hoping it's not real because if it is, he took quite a shot to the head and I'd hate to see anyone take a shot like that.

I guess we'll have to wait for Joerg to reveal it. This was obviously an edited video, so someone took the time to assemble and post it.

12. greenevegiebeast

greenevegiebeast New Member

If it is fake he got me. If not, get well soon.

13. dolomite

dolomite Banned

I'm calling it... the camera fell too slow and the angle reminds me of that horrible blair witch project movie. That blood don't look like the blood I've spilled throughout the years, didn't act like it either.

14. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

So does that mean we're next going to see a shot of Joerg out in the woods, middle of the night, nose running as he cries and tells the camera how sorry he is for shooting into a solid background? ;)

15. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

very disturbing, seems authentic Jeorg and his wife voice ??? if it not a disgusting fake or a stolen FX piece from a Jeorg movie project ?... if this is real I hope the best for Jeorg, I believe that Jeorg would STOP this immediately, unless he can't because he is in hospital ...? to many questions, is there any mean to confirm this ? maybe some of his german friends ?
    Cheers
    Arturo

16. Otees

Otees Another Member

He fell back pretty slowly

17. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

It seems the folks on the German thread about this same topic are also generally agreeing this was more likely to be a setup rather than real. I still hope it's not, because that would be a nasty hit for anyone.

It also seems odd that someone could take the time to edit and post the video and not give an update. That is one of the big reasons I question this being real. It would have been very easy to write "It's okay, Joerg is going to be fine". Would have taken much less time than editing the video together.

18. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

One thing I noticed at first watch that gave it away, his wife had blood on her hand before touching him! Cant wait to see what the next video will be!

19. KnuckieG

KnuckieG New Member

I hope to God you're right BV...

that it's just a misjudged prank the edit point at 1:25-1:26 clearly a cut.

The mistakes a pro just wouldn't do shooting against a solid background and wearing normal looking glasses (where did they go?) not safety glasses or ballistic goggles,

not seeing his left hand (squeezing the squib?)

and the behaviour thickness and odd colour of the blood.

And the bandages are a bit monty python. Why would his wife upload the video anyway my loved ones would boot away the camera and phone the ambulance!!?

We love Jorge we'd like to see him recovered showing how you mustn't be complacent with any shot (I have an inch wide bullet hole in a toughened upvc door frame from a 9mm rts shot if it had been 6" further left I'd be dead. Thank God I'm a sideshooter!) as a warning to rookie shooters not just seeing a good man suffer every shooters worst nightmare without explanation!

If this real it's horrific and very distressing powerful shots can't be dodged they're too quick and all my prayers go him and his family. But if not Arturo is right it's a disgusting fake and angelic scars is correct it's not cool not cool at all.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2013
  20. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Saderath has an eye for fakery thats as good as his eye for symmetry. The prepresent blood was dryer than the "blood" 0n his head.