New toys

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by AngelicScars, Sep 25, 2013.

1. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

I bought a few new toys for my husband and I. Once again, not fancy or well known brands, just neat (sharp) knives.
    [​IMG]

2. dolomite

dolomite Banned

Dont get drunk in mexico and try throwing the three sided one as if you were a ninja;). Not saying how I know but as toksick's signature, Its all fun till someone gets hurt. Or misses what they were throwing at, or forgets to declare it at the border. You see where Im going here. Luckily pretty girls can get you out of trouble with federalies:D.

3. Ghosth

Ghosth Over the hill but still swinging!

LOL well said Dolomite btw love your sig.

Never bring a knife to a gun fight! Slingshots be better I think!

4. G_Y

G_Y aiming the less

Gunfight, short distance, knifes win:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGzeyO3pGzw[/ame]

5. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

I would love one of those

J

6. onnod

onnod Im from Holland, isnt that weird?

cool knives!

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Nice new "toys." Your husband is a lucky guy.

8. slingpit

slingpit Slingshot addicted

Nice knifes. But what are you planing to do? I'm a little bit scared.:rolleyes:
    Hope, you will only need them for peeling apples and not for self defence.
    Especially the knife with the serrates will make ugly wounds.

9. AngelicScars

This had me giggling!

Awww, cute! No see, I bought him the butterfly knife, the rest are mine. ;)

10. AngelicScars

I'll always have at least one knife on me for protection.
    I've been really fascinated by knives and it's been more so recently. I've just decided to collect them. :)

11. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

I have a 15 euro knife it works lets just say that :)

J

12. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Nice knives. My wife is a big fan of swords herself. Follow dolomite's words of warning, it sounds like he has personal experience ;)

As for your new forum title. I don't know what to say. I've honestly not run in to that on any forum before. Between that and what Ruthie has shared in the past, I'm getting a little scared :eek: This is a slinghshot forum, right?? :rolleyes:

13. AngelicScars

I was just having fun with the title, ha!
    I plan on getting my slingshots soon. I already have two I want, BADLY! I'm actually hoping to get them for my birthday that is in less then a month!

14. Moin moin,

nice parts, here in Germany are not allowed all of them ......
    Although, I do not need it here, too, the "still" I do not have many enemies, or zombies, to which I must defend myself ......

schöne Teile, bei uns in Deutschland sind leider nicht alle davon erlaubt......
    Obwohl, ich brauche sie hier auch nicht, den "noch" habe ich hier nicht so viele Feinde, oder Zombies, gegen die ich mich wehren muss......

15. ironworker2284

ironworker2284 New Member

the butterfly is a nice touch drive my wife crazy on long car rides with mine... i use it to help with my tendonitis click click catch click click slick click catch

16. AngelicScars

Yeah, I would go crazy if he did that over and over hours. :p

17. flicks

flicks ...lost in the woods....

Wow, nice collection. If you get caught with this three-bladed eeer.... thing here in Germany, you will have a "problem". ;)

18. AngelicScars

First, I'll have to be able to afford a trip to Germany.:p

19. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Must be a guy thing. I find myself flipping the blade on my Benchmade knife open, then releasing the blade lock and trying to snap it closed with a wrist flip. I'll do this over and over without even thinking about it, then I see the 'look' from my wife - indicating my repetitive motions have caused irritation :) If it's not the knife, it's tapping on a table or fidgeting with something else. I can't seem to keep my hands still for more than 2 seconds.

I should add that the first time I tried the one-handed closing maneuver with this particular knife, I didn't get my finger out of the way of the blade, and this is a very sharp blade. Learned a bloody lesson on that one :eek:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2013
  20. dolomite

dolomite Banned

For me it was those damn clicky ball point pens. My better looking half cured the problem, she makes any clicker pen kaiser sose.