New Screen Name, (relatively) Old Etrain

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Withak, Oct 3, 2013.

1. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Hey folks, not so much an introduction as just an announcement of a change on my screen name. Etrain16 will now be known as Withak. Just FYI for those I've been getting to know the last few months. Withak is my preferred screen name, etrain16 is a really old one I don't use much any more. The forum tech was nice enough to make the change for me. Thanks!

2. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Nice to meet you (again):cool:

3. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Keep your photo the same and I'll remember you. ;)

4. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

And nice to meet you too, again, Will!

Funny you mention that Jen. I had planned to change my avatar photo this week to something else, at least until the forum tech approved the name change. You're right. For now, I'll keep it the same. If someone doesn't like my comments, I want to be sure they know who it is they're mad at!

5. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

I'm glad you were able to change your name to your preferred moniker. Like Jen, it will take me a while to get used to the change.

6. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

I went back and forth about changing it at all, but I really wanted to get away from that old one - I've had that one since Al Gore invented the internets :D I should have thought a bit more about it when I signed up on TSSCF. At least I'm still a little new here, so hopefully it won't throw folks off too much. I added a "formerly known as etrain16" under my new screen name, just to make it easier - and I'll leave that and the photo there for a while.

7. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Good-bye and hello and I thought Dan Quayle invented the Internet!

8. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

You may be correct, I have such a hard time keeping those attention grabbing politicians straight!

9. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hello Withak. I' ve read your explanation about " with a k" in another thread and it made me think of a movie i saw back in the 90' s, Erik the viking. Funny movie...

I thought Chuck Norris did it :confused:

10. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

:) I forgot about that movie. My grandmother was born in Sweden and emigrated to the states. My mother wanted to honor our Scandinavian roots by spelling my name with the K on the end. Growing up though, she liked to tell me it was because of the viking Erik the Red (who wasn't even Swedish), I think she just liked to mess with me. At least I know I wasn't named after the Erik the Viking in the movie, that might have been a bit disappointing ;)

As for Chuck Norris, we probably shouldn't be talking about him. I'd hate to get him angry :eek: I'd hate to get punched through the internet.

11. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Ha ha ha! I'll be watching the movie today. I don' t really remember it but i know it made me laugh a lot 30 years ago.
    Here a little Chucky vid...
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvmEZiIX3Yg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvmEZiIX3Yg[/ame]

12. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Awesome. Amazing what he can do with only a 30-round magazine!