New pouch attachment

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by rock slinger, Oct 27, 2013.

1. rock slinger

rock slinger I rarely shoot rocks!

My mom brought some surgical tubes from work, the were dry rotted, so unusable as a band set, but I saw this sometime before and thought I'd give it a try. It is just awesome. Fast, easy, and secure. There is also a sleek peak on my next project. It is the six circles deseign in bamboo with wood dowels as pins. The bamboo is from an old cutting board. Hope you enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. rock slinger

Attached Files:

3. Brazilviking

Brazilviking Thread Hijacker

Nice!!!! Can't wait for the shooting feedback!!!

4. rock slinger

I shoot the two sets a little today. I could not tell any difference between tube and wrap and tuck, so this is what I am going to use from now on. It is the same kind of surgical tube that you sent me. Although, the same person that I first saw this from said that it was not as accurate, I do not know why, I see not difference in accuracy.

5. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

So, is that tube slipped over the bands? Or wrapped around it like we do with Theraband? I can't quite tell from the photo.

6. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Me neither a video would be nice ..... Great can't wait

J

7. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

It looks like it is just sliped over it. But I doubt the strength of the attachment then. Must be a tight tube. Looks good.

EDIT: The board looks awesome can't wait for the ss.

8. rock slinger

I'll do a pictorial tonight.

9. Flipgun

Flipgun Well-Known Member

I saw that somewhere, prolly SSF, and the guy was using ring pliers to open the tubes so that the bands could be slipped in. It looks like a good system. I had forgotten. Thanx for posting. I look forward to the results.