New Knife ideas please

Discussion in 'Knives, Swords, and other bladed weapons' started by Lars, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Lars

Lars The Evil Genious

Okay new knife is done but i need help for how i should make an handle
    i think i would keep my style with no handle
    maybe i use fimo again its easier and i cant do wrong too much

Attached Files:

2. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

If you're only looking for a handle that's easy, especially if you want it to look exotic. Amazon.com among many other websites sell pen blanks and handle wood under their raw lumber category. Amazon's selection isn't the greatest but there are other sites with better selections.
    If you want an idea for an actual knife I think you should challenge yourself and make a kerambit/karambit complete with pommel ring.

3. Lars

Lars The Evil Genious

mhhh wood... i have to train a bit with gluing the steel and the wood together

but for this knife i´m going to use some fimo

it´s razor sharp now (pics are coming)

4. kohlqez

kohlqez Accident-Prone

Gluing wood to metal isn't difficult, you just need the right glue. Gflex epoxy works well but it's expensive

5. nuk

nuk New Member

Only glueing isnt as strong as using pins or corby bolts. Have you softenen the blank?

gr, Jan

6. VWscooby

VWscooby Senior Member

Simple paracord wrap with lanyard? Functional, easy and effective.

7. JohnKrakatoa

JohnKrakatoa Loudest boom on Earth

holly bejesus

DAT SHOP:eek::eek::eek::eek: :drooool:

EDIT:OMFG this is a disgrace... EU countries other then Austria and Switzerland get the highest shipping ??? 39EUR up to 1 kg ?? ....

EDIT2: lmao not at all, I was just overexcited from the stuff they offer that i didnt notice a click-expandable list.... :D

Last edited: Dec 11, 2013