New guy from Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by fl_rider, Dec 30, 2013.

1. fl_rider

fl_rider New Member

Greetings one and all. I really enjoy the videos and thought I would check out what was here on the forum.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Muhaaaaaa, another inmate.

3. studer1972

studer1972 scooter trash

Where in Wisconsin?

4. Rutiluz64

Rutiluz64 Banned

Welcome to the forum. There's a alot of good info here and the guys and gals are great.

5. Lacumo

Lacumo Member

Welcome to SSC!

6. Will

Will Thread Hijacker

Hello and welcome! Glad to have another member join our ranks! This is a great place and it is just full of the best people and best information. Hope that you enjoy your time here!

7. Achso_42

Achso_42 Senior Member

Welcome to the forum!

8. Withak

Withak aka Whitehawk!

Welcome to the forum! Please do look around and check out what's going on, but also be sure to add your thoughts as well. It keeps the forum alive.

9. beaverIII73

beaverIII73 Junior Member

10. ManfordMan

ManfordMan Slingshot Apprentice

Hello fellow Wisconsonite! I hope you have a great time on the forums (I'm new too!).

11. PaulPawx3

PaulPawx3 Member

Welcome to the forum, but I do have to warn you that you will be looking for a rehab forum pretty quick. To help you control all of the new addictions you will get.:eek::D One thing that I am pretty sure of is, that if more people would join there would be less texting and driving. You can't text and drive, when that looking for tree fork obsession that you will get from this forum hits:D. I highly recommend just go ahead now and get you a driver, before it hits you;).