New Company Car for Joerg in the Zombie Apocalypse?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Froshmasta, Nov 24, 2013.

1. Froshmasta

Froshmasta New Member

One of the things I enjoy about Joerg's awesome slingshot talents and videos is that he has a lot of fun with the zombie subculture aspect of entertainment.

I'm also a fan of zombies in popular culture and I went a bit silly when working on my little project car this year. Here's how it turned out:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Maybe if Joerg is in Eastern Canada when the zombie apocalypse strikes I can help him out getting around. :D

Car details:
    1998 Subaru Impreza wagon. 2.2L AWD.
    I put a set of taller Subaru Forester struts and some very meaty and larger than stock winter tires on it. Weighing only 2800lbs and having over 9inches of ground clearance makes it very capable on most any terrain.

I also custom built a roofrack system and installed an aluminum safari basket to hold all my spare fuel, tire, tools, and zombie slaying accessories.

To finish it off I painted it nearly OD Green and put a set of Zombie Outbreak Response Team decals on it.

What do you guys(and Joerg?) think?

2. xXdoomXx

xXdoomXx Junior threadjacker ag. J

Are you part of Canadian topgear, oh my god I love uk topgear cause they are so stupid :p they just make me laugh and stig :):):D

J

3. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

Nice. Now you just need a cow catcher. :p

4. zwillie

zwillie New Member

Hey cool I like the roofrack.
    This is my "zombie killer".
    But with a top speed of 45mph...:mad:...I just could get the one-legged zombies ;)

[​IMG]

Zwillie

5. WildBill

WildBill The Silly Song Guy

OOOooo!!!!! I dig that turret mount on the cab and the snorkel attachment!

-Wild Bill

6. Froshmasta

Froshmasta New Member

That's a beauty! I don't know what the Impreza's top speed would be with the lift and roof rack, probably around 100mph. If I go light on the loud pedal it'll get somewhere around 28mpg as well.

7. Jeremy

Jeremy Senior member who totally rocks a pink Scout! Pink

Very cool car.

8. AngelicScars

AngelicScars MILF of the board

9. JoergS

JoergS Administrator

I like both cars. It goes without saying that a .50 BMG machine gun needs to be installed onto both of those roofs ASAP, and plenty of ammo belts need to be put into the respective trunks.

10. Ryan Wigglesworth

Ryan Wigglesworth Senior Member

Joerg will shoot your car from a slingshot ><

11. Froshmasta

Froshmasta New Member

It's funny you should guess something like that... here is the reason I have the project impreza in the first place:
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKicMAMian4[/ame]

12. ErstMalEinBaum

ErstMalEinBaum Demon Hunter

I would probably buy a Ford Transit or the like and outfit the back as a camping van.
    This should give me a lot of storage room.
    Heck, maybe I should do so regardless of whether or not an apocalypse will happen and save on the rent :)

13. Froshmasta

Froshmasta New Member

This is why I only drive wagons now. They aren't quite as versatile as a van but the cargo flexibility is very good and you could sleep a couple people in one if they were very friendly people. :)