New Butterfly Grip

Discussion in 'General Slingshot Discussions' started by Saderath, Jul 14, 2013.

1. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member

Hey guys!

In this video you will see my new butterfly grip inspired by Bill Hays and Tobse.

I has a bit of both grip styles but I have made it to suit my own needs.

What i love about it is that i can pull to about 90% of the length of my arms (about 150- 155cm),

and it eliminates any stress on the fingers.

I hope you like it!

http://youtu.be/AMUL8Iff-YQ

2. Thistle

Thistle RESIGNED

So it's called a 'butterfly' grip!

I remember seeing something like this from Tobse once. I tried the Bill Hays technique. I think I remember the one you're talking about. I still couldn't quite manage it for some reason.

Thanks for demonstrating your new grip. You make it look so easy! I think I've been inspired to give it another go. :p

3. Great Video!
    Great style!

Joe

4. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

Great shooting my friend !!!
    Cheers
    Arturo

5. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Great and impressive shooting as always. I shoot like you do but it is only when i am dreaming ;)

6. Arturo Borquez

Arturo Borquez Administrator

But don't forget that your dreams will come reality LOL ! ... I also like to do some fantasies just before sleeping ... very pleasant !
    Cheers
    Arturo

7. tokSick

tokSick Senior Member

Hope it will ;)
    Everytime i shoot i think of your advises guys and i am getting better. My only problem is to stay calm 'cause i am a stressed guy from the day i was born and it is very difficult to get rid of bad habits.

8. Saderath

Saderath Senior Member