new and wondering were to get bands

Discussion in 'Welcome & Introductions' started by Crockstomper, Jun 6, 2012.

1. Crockstomper

Crockstomper New Member

Like to say hey from missouri... does anybody know were to get bands i needa good set but dont know were to get em all i got now is three broken wristrockets and figured its time to move on haha figured id whittle a body outta some hard wood but needa know were to find some bands cheap preferably...thanks

2. DaveSteve

DaveSteve New Member

What kind of band are you looking for?<br><br>I always look at ebay for stuff. Walmart has daisy tubing or gymnastic bands.

3. Crockstomper

Crockstomper New Member

Ya i saw some of the gold thera bands on ebay i just need something to hunt wiyh so ya just seeing if thats were you guys get yours

4. snowmann

snowmann New Member

Yup, gotta say eBay, UNLESS that is you have a friend who works in Physical Therapy ?? sometimes they use thera-bands with patients and you might get them to get you a band or two ? <br><br>If you're impatient Lowes & Home Depot Usually carry Standard Latex Tubing 1/4" (not the strongest) - but it will do the job while you wait for an ebay buy to ship. One of them sells it by the Foot & the other store sells it in 18ft or 19ft rolls... it should run you just under $20 for the roll...not sure what it costs per foot. Sometimes Ace Hardware stores will also carry latex tubing, but not always, so Hope that helps you....

5. Crockstomper

Crockstomper New Member